napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd advice

Slyder

So only 4 days left on a 4 week cycle of lgd 4033 3mg 3 times per day. This was my first try on sarms. Don really deal or notice anything. Of course only been 3 weeks. It is a pill form from Cratus labs.
Kinda confused on what to do next.

I could run another bottle and see if it has not hit its peak yet. Or change brands and stuff all together. They also have lgd 3033 , rad 140, gw and the other goodies.

Or I switch out completely and do a big stack like this one I am interested in that I stole from another post.

Any advice or opinions would be great.
6ft tall
175 - 180 lb
8f1b264d6b568784267ca684b790a72b.png

Gym 5 days a week
8-10% body fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean for starters you should be doing a 4 week or even an 8 week cycle. 12 is optimal cause sarms begin peaking at week 8. Plus i don’t think you have legit sources man. You need to make sure your sources are good if not you’re setting yourself for disappointment

Sorry guys ignore the picture of the potential stack. I just realized it has something in it I was not clear on. I will do some more research and repost. I am now thinking of just adding to the lgd but using a different source. (One form here)

Yes I am looking into a new source.
I believe I will stick with lgd 4033 10mg per day.
Thinking of adding caradine (gw501516) 20 mg per day
And maybe add one of the MK? Either 677 or 2866.
Not sure which has the least side affect and least pct needed.
Any advice would be great.
My goal is to stay lean and add muscle size.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I saw the s4 but always got spooked by the potential eye sight side affect.

well thats your call but thats completely overplayed

Extremely over played. Just a little adjusting going from bright to dark areas. And sometimes when going outside to bright situations is when the color changes a bit to yellow but after a few minutes it goes away. I’ve never had a problem at night at all. Which for some reason i thought i would. Lol.

I love S4 and GW, OP. Definitely give Dylan’s layout a try

Top Bottom