napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 with T-bol help

healthzozzy

Hi Dylan i am thinking of trying the sarm LGD-4033 with T-bol to bulk up because you recommended it in your video. I was just wondering how should i take them, together? and how long for for each? Finally what should i take for protection (i'm not good with swallowing capsules) and what to take for PCT and for how long? thank you. Im not the best with steroids and sarms because i'm new but your videos are really helpful.

Oral only cycles are horrible... you always need test! What are your full stats ?

when i say to use them together it is with test... if you are not using test then you DO NOT use steroids, period... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history?

Hi Dylan i am thinking of trying the sarm LGD-4033 with T-bol to bulk up because you recommended it in your video. I was just wondering how should i take them, together? and how long for for each? Finally what should i take for protection (i'm not good with swallowing capsules) and what to take for PCT and for how long? thank you. Im not the best with steroids and sarms because i'm new but your videos are really helpful.
Just no bro.....you always need a test base to every cycle. What is your full stats experience and goals?

Top Bottom