napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 suppression

Acd9219

I recently (Few months back) Have ran a cycle by a company by the name of New Roids. The bottle consisted of 90 capsules that was equivalent to 8 weeks I believe. Towards the end of my cycle I noticed I was getting sore nipples, and my testicles were going up into my pelvic region. I experienced some of the worst depression I have ever had in my entire life, and felt extremely lethargic once the cycle ended and couldn't even workout for 2 weeks after. The only thing that was noted on post bloodwork was elevated blood pressure, and cholesterol. The strength gains I got from the product were very quickly within just 2 weeks, and alot of water weight. I am starting to feel better mentally, and without the unusual side effects. Are these all sides effects that could occur with LGD or was this possibly a prohormone? This product was really the only SARM I have ran with GW 50516 (Narrow Labs) and MK 677 (SP)

Last edited:
Yea I’ve run LGD multiple times and never had that kind of suppression. The sore nips not sure what could have done that? Maybe if it was dbol instead?

I would highly doubt what you took was real lgd.

What did you run for a pct?

no, thats definitely not what should be occurring... sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen and aside from the early stages of mk677, none should have any water retention... you should never have that kind of suppression and definitely should not have elevated blood pressure or cholesterol... sarms are not toxic...

Also regardless you should have run a PCT but I dont see mention of one anywhere?

Top Bottom