napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 Suppression

steve2323

Any suggestions
I was not aware of the suppression with the Sarms. I ran Sarm Pharms LGD-4033 pill form for about 4.5 weeks. Ive been off for about 3 months now never did a pct.

My total test went from 642 to 432
My SHBG was at 69 the last i checked
Drs did not want to run my LH levels the first 2 months and said nothing was wrong but i could feel the suppression

Currently
Total Test: 200-Afternoon Levels
LH 3.0
FSH 5.3
Prolactin 7.3

Only taking Zinc and 800mg of DIM/Indol
I do not want to permanently damage my endogenous system I want to recover it

Dr. wants to put me on a test cypionate cycle followed by a dose of HCG

Suggestions are much appreciated

thats because sarms pharm, which has been noted on here FOR YEARS, is a scam site... they sold sarms for so ridiculously cheap that if they were real, they would actually be PAYING YOU to take them... i have NO CLUE what you were actually taking but it was NOT lgd...

also, when you test your testosterone levels, it is supposed to be done first thing in the morning and fasted.. an afternoon test will have skewed results

hey dylan the first two months were in the morning the last was in the afternoon

yea i'm noticing this with the SP brand i bought from a local nutrition shop
I'm not big into all of these roids, sarms etc. I was very healthy and in the gym 5 days a week before this now it has truly taken a toll on my body. I've lost about 15lbs of muscle. Since i started taking the DIM about a week and a half ago i have noticed a difference in mood and physical capabilities.

any suggestions would be appreciated bud

yes my estradiol last i check was 18.1 (range 7.6-42.6) up from 16.0 the month before

I did have a saliva test done as well and that showed my estradiol was above range which would explain the mood I was in

I do feel like in the beginning of coming off of the so called "LGD4033" that my LH was close to completely shot just because of the issues down below (basically no blood flow down there) and my test levels were in good range. But my drs would not test LH for some reason the first two times.

Last edited:
Week 1&2
Nolva-40mg
Clomid-50mg
GW501516-??
Blue Ox Test Booster-??

Week 3&4
Nolva-20mg
Clomid-25mg
GW501516-??
Blue Ox Test Booster-??

Not sure about Weeks 5&6??

I'm not wanting to get swole just get my naturals working again

20 mg per day with your gw... use whatever test booster you want man... you dont have to either, just something extra if you want

this is the first time i'm seeing the gw what is that for?

what about weeks 5&6 stay at 25 clomid and 20 nolva?

yes man, thats fine with nolva and clomid... gw has been covered five million times on here on what its used for...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW will prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancer it is... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

you have all the info you need now on what to do for pct

Quick question. I got my clomid will start tonight. I didnt get a prescription for Nolvadex the dr. Didnt see the reason to prescribe.
I forgot to mention I have this constant pins and needles type headache middle of my forehead. Also muscle cramps/tightness in my pecs. If I flex my chest when I stop flexing it stays tight. any reasoning you would think that is happening. Low T?

My latest blood test levels last week

Test: 300 range 175-852
Estradiol: 13 range 20-47
Shbg: 47 range 13-89.5
LH: 2.78 range 1.24-8.62
FSH: 5.74 range 1.27-19.26
Prolactin: 3.31 range 2.64-13.13

Seeing that Im low on estradiol the doctor told me to stop the DIM it did decrease my shbg and estradiol levels quite a bit. Should I continue to take that while on clomid. I know recommended is Nolva but Im Leary ordering online after getting the terrible sarm locally that has done a number on me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom