napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033, S4, GW Stack Review - Week 1

gbar94

Going to be doing short weekly reviews of this 12 week stack! Both for the benefits of others and as a casual log for myself. I'll compile them into one larger reference post at the end of the cycle.

Before I start, question for Dylan: does MK-677 ever end up on the buy 2 get 1 free or % off pages on sarmsx? it's the most expensive sarm on the site but I don't see it in any of the discount pages. I'm extremely interested in grabbing some for the last two months of this cycle as my current programming is very high intensity and volume so I'm looking for the recovery aspect. I would then continue it through the new year when I have the funds to purchase that much, but was just curious about discounts.

My stack:
-LGD, 10mg daily in the AM
-S4, 25mg in the AM then 25mg 4-6hrs later
-GW, 20mg daily taken preworkout or in the AM on off days

General stats at the beginning of the cycle are 190bw, approximately 11-13%bf. S/B/D 465/270/600 (relevant as I'm a competitive powerlifter). I'll throw in significant weight/rep PRs on other lifts here and there as well.

I'm currently in my second week back in the gym after 3-4 weeks off resolving an issue with high iron. Strength was only slightly reduced, endurance is more significantly reduced.

My first doses were last sunday morning. I was in an unusually good mood that day which I know can be caused by LGD but it doesn't fully kick in until the second or third week so I'm going to chalk that up to having other health issues, both mental and physical, being on the mend. Very excited for when the LGD is in full force, both for the size and strength benefits as well as healing.

However the S4 and GW are both noticeable already. I'm noticing definite strength gains from the S4 in the form of increased weight on various lifts (Squat bench deadlift, db press, muscle ups are the most noticeable increases). The GW is making me want to stay in the gym even when my worked muscle groups for the day are absolutely shot, so overall energy endurance is fantastic. Muscular endurance for conditioning work is great, when I hit what was my previous plateau it barely takes anything to push through it and then I seem to have almost endless endurance until I'm finished with the prescribed exercises.

Another noticeable effect is that I was significantly less sore after these workouts despite only having gone through a single week of the programming before dosing for the first time this past Sunday. My nutrition is good and I have a good sleep schedule but I didn't expect to recover this quickly through the second week of the program.

after 7 days I have no noticeable vision side effects from S4. If this continues I will be upping the dosage to 60mg a day starting the 3rd week as per Dylan's dosing suggestions, so purchasing another bottle to ensure my supply lasts the entire cycle along with some MK-677 to finish out the year as mentioned above.

currently sitting at around 194bw, and to me I look visually a bit leaner. perhaps the muscle hardening effect of the S4?

Overall very pleased so far. Excited for what's to come in the next 11 weeks of this stack. Happy to answer any questions or clarify anything.

excellent results for only one week and keep in mind, lgd is not kicking yet and you are just getting started and already feeling like you do... thats sweet bro! thanks for the update and review...

677 has not been on sale... its just too ridiculously expensive to produce... there's nothing i can really do about that one brother, sorry

Thanks for great review bro. As I am new to sarms I will be running GW along side Tren on my next cycle. I look forward to hearing from you going forward.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback on your first week bro. It will really start getting good in another week or two!

Top Bottom