napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 and RAD-140 stacked

RobertRoman

What's up bros, I'm trying to prepare a stack with lgd and rad but I can't find a clear schedule to go by. I'm looking to bulk and put on some great size. I'm 5'9 at 175lbs with about 11% body fat. I want to achieve 185-190 in a 12 week cycle if that's possible. Can someone give me a good plan to meet my expectations. Thanks!

I would seriously suggest you add gw, and probably ostarine to your cycle.

lgd/rad can be suppressive enough for some people to require a more full pct (adding nolva to pct).

You mid cycle bloodwork will tell you.

where did you get your sarms?

i would go with the power stack bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... quality is imperative and you cannot get better quality than sarmsx has...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 d aspartic acid[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/25/25/25 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Thanks for the immediate advice everybody! I'm gonna try your power stack Dylan. I'm thinking of adding Nolva into the mini pct, do you think it is a good idea? Right now I got RAD and LGD from sarmsx because I really want to take the most out of this cycle I'll be buying the S-4, GW and pct this week.

Thanks for the immediate advice everybody! I'm gonna try your power stack Dylan. I'm thinking of adding Nolva into the mini pct, do you think it is a good idea? Right now I got RAD and LGD from sarmsx because I really want to take the most out of this cycle I'll be buying the S-4, GW and pct this week.
you can... its not necessary but it certainly wont hurt you... here is the link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquinol-20mgs-ml-30mls

I was wondering if I can replace s-4 with ostarine? I'm not sure if I can deal with the vision problem for 12 weeks. Is this a good idea or should I just go through with s4 for best results?

I was wondering if I can replace s-4 with ostarine? I'm not sure if I can deal with the vision problem for 12 weeks. Is this a good idea or should I just go through with s4 for best results?

For your goals I'd honestly leave S4 in there and stick with the power stack Dylan posted. The S4 vision sides are largely overplayed and easily controlled by following the dosing protocol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

unless he turns out to be sides prone... But can be managed by dropping dosage, or 5 days on , 2 days off.

Top Bottom