napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd-4033 + mk677

Wira213

Without trying to make an identical post like everyone when they first jump on this site, I seek guidance from those above!

To get the boring stuff out of the way,
23yo with around 6 years of lifting experience (probably the first year or two you could barely call lifting) 84kg 187cm. Bf 14-15% roughly.

Decided to finally jump in after lurking research boards and posts for over a year now, just got my supply from Sarmsx and ready to go!

Aiming for a bulk, so if I'm on the wrong track feel free to make suggestions.
Going to be running LGD4033 @5mg for the first week, then @10mg for the next 11 weeks, alongside MK677 @25mg for at least 8-12 months. Both in the AM upon waking.

Planning to to clomid/GW for Pct.

Just a few questions being:

Is this a decent introduction into SARMS, and after Pct should I aim for something like a combination of LGD +S4/Rad?

Should I run a test booster such as Test Freak/ Blackstone Labs Pct V alongside this cycle to help with the paranoia of slight suppression?

Diet is almost down to a science now, excited to see how this goes.
If anyone does seem interested I might run a fortnightly update on anything I notice.

Thanks for the help in advance, much love from Sydney, Australia!

That’s a great cycle brother ... but I would start LGD at 10mg per day from week 1...

Just start your cycle at 10mg per day. No need to ease into sarms at all.

If your goals are size and strength, LGD and s4 would be perfct for your next cycle

Without trying to make an identical post like everyone when they first jump on this site, I seek guidance from those above!

To get the boring stuff out of the way,
23yo with around 6 years of lifting experience (probably the first year or two you could barely call lifting) 84kg 187cm. Bf 14-15% roughly.

Decided to finally jump in after lurking research boards and posts for over a year now, just got my supply from Sarmsx and ready to go!

Aiming for a bulk, so if I'm on the wrong track feel free to make suggestions.
Going to be running LGD4033 @5mg for the first week, then @10mg for the next 11 weeks, alongside MK677 @25mg for at least 8-12 months. Both in the AM upon waking.

Planning to to clomid/GW for Pct.

Just a few questions being:

Is this a decent introduction into SARMS, and after Pct should I aim for something like a combination of LGD +S4/Rad?

Should I run a test booster such as Test Freak/ Blackstone Labs Pct V alongside this cycle to help with the paranoia of slight suppression?

Diet is almost down to a science now, excited to see how this goes.
If anyone does seem interested I might run a fortnightly update on anything I notice.

Thanks for the help in advance, much love from Sydney, Australia!
there is a new test boosting product coming out next week that will be the strongest ever made and will be perfect for you on any sarms stack... dont worry about that... please do keep us updated on your results... there is NO NEED to ease into sarms and you need to run them properly or you are simply not getting your money's worth and i do not want to see that happen... i want you to get the most out of what you are doing

Just start your cycle at 10mg per day. No need to ease into sarms at all.

If your goals are size and strength, LGD and s4 would be perfct for your next cycle

Cheers for the help guys!
10mgs it is.

And Rick just double checking the obvious, LGD and S4 will be fine alongside Mk677 since I'll be running it year long yeah?

Cheers for the help guys!
10mgs it is.

And Rick just double checking the obvious, LGD and S4 will be fine alongside Mk677 since I'll be running it year long yeah?
yes, absolutely it will be fine.. obviously you only run lgd and s4 12 weeks but they stack beautifully with 677 bro

Top Bottom