napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033+ MK2866 vs LGD 4033+MK667

Abby_bev

Hi guys,

I am a beginner working out for last 1 year. My age is 35 years. I am planning to start my first cycle of SARMS and bit confused which will be little better for me. LGD 4033 is confirmed to be taken but I am confused wether it is better to start combining with MK 667 or MK2866; where in both are different characteristics.

Also my good cholesterol level is low and since I am planning to take SARMS so need your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

Can you PLEASE tell us what your goals are and your current stats. It's hard to tell you what to use when I don't know what you're trying to accomplish

Hi there currently I am 79kgs with PBF (percentage body fat) 0f 27. My goal is to gain lean bulk with the cycle. As a beginner of cycle I don’t want to combine to many SARMS products. Please suggest.

no bro, 27 percent? the word "bulk" does not exist in your world right now... you are OVER ONE FOURTH BODY FAT, NOT GOOD... bulk NO, not at all...

Mate 27% is damn high. I know chicks with less BF. You need to seriously drop some fat then in the future maybe look at a sarms bulking cycle.

We give honest opinions here. Believe it or not we actually care about your health and will give the best advice possible. If you Get your diet in order with decent training and cardio id run GW and SR as these are great for fat loss. Maybe with s4 also but im sure Dylan may have a better suggestion for you. Again were here to help but at that BF% DIET is what is going to make the difference.

I'd say you have a year or two of eating in a deficit and cardio before even considering a bulk.

You need to cut more than anything. This is wgat I'd recommend

1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

13-16 PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan and Rick for giving your views.

However as a beginner to any form of cycle I have too many reservations for stacking so many SARMS in my body.

I would like to avoid S4 at this moment considering the vision side affect as I am already using high power glasses for myself.

I was thinking and want your opinion that wether it will be good for me to stack GW 501516 (20mg/ day) along with either LGD 4033 or with OSTRAINE (10mg/day). In this way GW will help me lose fat and retain lean mass and LGD or OSTRAINE help gain lean mass.

Please suggest regarding this, being a beginner on cycle I don’t want to load much as there may be side affects.

Thanks

Bro u run whatever you want... i cant advise you doses and protocols that are a waste of money... 10 mg of ostarine is lower than a female dose... i cant advise something so wasteful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mate Dylan gave you the best stack. I understand not running S4 because of the vision issues etc but u should definitely run GW and SR. LGD is a bulking sarm i know im on it and rad140 atm. U need to get rid of alot of BF first before even considering a bulk. Use the recommended doses. Alot of trial and error has gone into these doses.

Thanks. Then I shal go with with GW and SR as per Dylan dosage.

However is it advisable to reduce the cycle period from 12 weeks to 6-8 weeks as there is summer here and also since i am going for cycle for the first time. I don’t know how the body shall react.

no, thats pointless, dont even bother running it... dude, gw and sr are both non hormonal, they have zero side effects... i would say just dont run it at all if you want to run it that way

Top Bottom