napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 and headaches

Nick111

Have ran LGD-4033 10mg for 9 weeks and was intending to do 12. Start of week 8 I’m getting consistent headaches and light headed. I’m getting my bloodpressure checked on Tuesday. Is it normal or would you stop or lower the dose for the remaining 3 weeks? Cheers.

Yes never experienced headaches etc while on LGD , mind you I was also on RAD and gW at the same time. It dosent sound good , defiantly get your blood pressure checked and stop the current cycle.

never heard of such a thing in all these years but that sounds like blood pressure which should never be effected by lgd... get bloodwork done and check your blood pressure

Blood pressure was normal 131/79. Diet is regular, I added a small increase in calories whilst running the LGD. Had thought it was dehydration, not helped by creatine use, but my body water is normal. Did stop the cycle to be on the safe side before the 10th week which is disappointing but better safe. I added DAA a few weeks ago and I have heard its one of the possible side effects. So I think its the DAA and not the LGD.

Although few side effects have been shown but never heard about headaches or migraine, Ligandrol is more suppressive of endogenous testosterone and sex hormone-binding globulin than other SARMs, making a full post-cycle therapy necessary. Ligandrol has not shown effects on luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, or estradiol too.

Top Bottom