napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 and GW501516

acontreras454

6'2"
25%
Trying to gain muscle again and would like to lose fat at the same time if possible
whey protein
good diet
knee and back pain but nothing ever diagnosed

Got out of the Army about 2 years ago. My fitness started going down but over the last year ive had a few serious sick spells (liquid diet and barely getting out of bed for a month) as well as a surgery (endoscopic nissen fundoplication - did more than a month of recovery for that). Basically I'm nowhere near where I used to be. Been going to the gym again and taking protein as a supplement but I'm thinking about adding SARMs. I'm new to all of this so I'm not really sure about about dose or any pct. I've heard LGD 4033 and GW501516would be good for my goals but figured I'd ask folks with experience. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

trying to do anything other than cut at 25% body fat doesnt much sense at all brother... you need to get down to a proper weight and body fat first before you attempt that.. you do what you want but i dont think anyone is going to recommend otherwise because it doesnt make any sense...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks. So with all the talk of sub standard SARMs out there, where would you say is the best place to buy? I heard choicecompounds is good but I don't really know for sure.

6'2"
25%
Trying to gain muscle again and would like to lose fat at the same time if possible
whey protein
good diet
knee and back pain but nothing ever diagnosed

Got out of the Army about 2 years ago. My fitness started going down but over the last year ive had a few serious sick spells (liquid diet and barely getting out of bed for a month) as well as a surgery (endoscopic nissen fundoplication - did more than a month of recovery for that). Basically I'm nowhere near where I used to be. Been going to the gym again and taking protein as a supplement but I'm thinking about adding SARMs. I'm new to all of this so I'm not really sure about about dose or any pct. I've heard LGD 4033 and GW501516would be good for my goals but figured I'd ask folks with experience. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have any side effects from the e.n.f? Flatulence, bloating (etc.) from normal food? Only reason I ask is taking liquid SARMS might exacerbate these issues.

Thanks. So with all the talk of sub standard SARMs out there, where would you say is the best place to buy? I heard choicecompounds is good but I don't really know for sure.
No, I would try to find a better source. You need legitimacy and quality

Top Bottom