LGD 4033, GW, and S4 Questions

JackLifter

I am currently running:
10 mgs LGD Daily (Week 6)
50 mgs of S4 Daily (Week 6)
20 mgs of GW Daily (Week 6)
HCGenerate Daily
DSpark Daily

My question is two-fold (well, maybe three or four fold, haha, but we’ll see as I continue typing)…

I will start by saying that I am considering running MK-2866 (Ostarine) during my PCT, since this is something that I first read about when initially looking into SARMS back in November of 2015. I remember reading that LGD could be used to bulk, and that Osta could be used during the PCT that is required for the LGD stack, along with the continuation of GW…
*My question here is whether or not this seems to be a good idea given the research available at this point in time*
*If I were able to run Ota and GW during PCT, I am wondering what type of PCT stack should be used for this type of SARMS cycle. I’ve read many different perspectives on the matter, and some say that LGD should be followed by a FULL PCT, but I am wondering what this FULL PCT should like given the unique features of SARMS and how they uniquely impact the Hormonal System. With that said, I am just wondering if Osta would be a workable fit for this situation, and also what my PCT should look like*
----I remember reading early on that a simple HCG ES and Unleashed Post Cycle combo (along with some D-Spark) should take care of everything, but I was just hoping for an additional perspective (or perspectives) now that I am close to deciding how to run my PCT.

I'll go on to say that, in addition to questions regarding my PCT regimen (and whether or not Ostarine can be run with the PCT), I am wondering whether or not I should run an 8 or 12 week LGD, S4, and GW stack. If I can run Osta with my PCT, I was thinking about making the LGD and S4 an 8 week cycle, and then to maybe include GW and OSTA for my 4-6 week PCT.
**NOTE – This is my first SARMS cycle (my first cycle of anything besides Creatine and N02 to be honest). I am 30 years old, have been bodybuilding semi-regularly since I was 15 years old, and have a fair amount of insight on the subject. However, these are topics that are largely brand new to me, so I am really in need of some sound perspective, and will greatly appreciate any insight anyone might be able to offer**

I would also like to mention that if I cannot run Osta and GW during PCT, then I am considering running a 12 week Cycle in all, but am considering substituting Osta for LGD during my last 4 weeks and then running the prescribed PCT for 4-6 weeks following my 3rd month. If Osta as a PCT component is not an option, I would love to hear your thoughts on substituting Osta for LGD for my last 4 weeks on cycle, and then, of course, what the proper PCT protocols would be for this regiment as well.

My final question has to do with whether or not the optimal PCT supplements can be found relatively easily online. As I mentioned, I have never run a PCT before, so I am not sure how difficult some of these products may be to come by, and would greatly appreciate any advice on this note as well.

I'll finish by saying this - I know I have dropped a lot of questions, and that the answers depend on a host of variables that are presently unknown to me, so I will simply say that any insight at all that anyone would be so gracious as to share will be greatly appreciated. I am growing concerned now that I am getting so deep into my cycle because I have seemed to encounter more contradictory perspectives as time has gone on, and I would love some basic insight into a few of these topics. I mean, to be more specific, I would be incredibly GRATEFUL for any help with these topics. I feel a bit in the dark.

Thank you so very much in advance for any help you can extend.

I am currently running:
10 mgs LGD Daily (Week 6)
50 mgs of S4 Daily (Week 6)
20 mgs of GW Daily (Week 6)
HCGenerate Daily
DSpark Daily

My question is two-fold (well, maybe three or four fold, haha, but we’ll see as I continue typing)…

I will start by saying that I am considering running MK-2866 (Ostarine) during my PCT, since this is something that I first read about when initially looking into SARMS back in November of 2015. I remember reading that LGD could be used to bulk, and that Osta could be used during the PCT that is required for the LGD stack, along with the continuation of GW…
*My question here is whether or not this seems to be a good idea given the research available at this point in time*
*If I were able to run Ota and GW during PCT, I am wondering what type of PCT stack should be used for this type of SARMS cycle. I’ve read many different perspectives on the matter, and some say that LGD should be followed by a FULL PCT, but I am wondering what this FULL PCT should like given the unique features of SARMS and how they uniquely impact the Hormonal System. With that said, I am just wondering if Osta would be a workable fit for this situation, and also what my PCT should look like*
----I remember reading early on that a simple HCG ES and Unleashed Post Cycle combo (along with some D-Spark) should take care of everything, but I was just hoping for an additional perspective (or perspectives) now that I am close to deciding how to run my PCT.

I'll go on to say that, in addition to questions regarding my PCT regimen (and whether or not Ostarine can be run with the PCT), I am wondering whether or not I should run an 8 or 12 week LGD, S4, and GW stack. If I can run Osta with my PCT, I was thinking about making the LGD and S4 an 8 week cycle, and then to maybe include GW and OSTA for my 4-6 week PCT.
**NOTE – This is my first SARMS cycle (my first cycle of anything besides Creatine and N02 to be honest). I am 30 years old, have been bodybuilding semi-regularly since I was 15 years old, and have a fair amount of insight on the subject. However, these are topics that are largely brand new to me, so I am really in need of some sound perspective, and will greatly appreciate any insight anyone might be able to offer**

I would also like to mention that if I cannot run Osta and GW during PCT, then I am considering running a 12 week Cycle in all, but am considering substituting Osta for LGD during my last 4 weeks and then running the prescribed PCT for 4-6 weeks following my 3rd month. If Osta as a PCT component is not an option, I would love to hear your thoughts on substituting Osta for LGD for my last 4 weeks on cycle, and then, of course, what the proper PCT protocols would be for this regiment as well.

My final question has to do with whether or not the optimal PCT supplements can be found relatively easily online. As I mentioned, I have never run a PCT before, so I am not sure how difficult some of these products may be to come by, and would greatly appreciate any advice on this note as well.

I'll finish by saying this - I know I have dropped a lot of questions, and that the answers depend on a host of variables that are presently unknown to me, so I will simply say that any insight at all that anyone would be so gracious as to share will be greatly appreciated. I am growing concerned now that I am getting so deep into my cycle because I have seemed to encounter more contradictory perspectives as time has gone on, and I would love some basic insight into a few of these topics. I mean, to be more specific, I would be incredibly GRATEFUL for any help with these topics. I feel a bit in the dark.

Thank you so very much in advance for any help you can extend.

hey bro... okay, your reading some very outdated information... the hcgenerate and dspark is not necessary whatsoever... its a large waste of money as we have covered several times.. also, if you have real lgd, then you are not going to need any sort of FULL pct.. you simply need a mini pct... where did you get your sarms from???? i truly hope you did not buy from sarms1 because if you did, you have underdosed garbage... www.sarmsx.com has the very best you can find...

as far as your pct goes... you most certainly can and should add mk2866 to it... you can get everything as well as your clomid at www.sarmsx.com

here is all you need to do for your pct... 4 weeks...

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Dylan,

Thank you so very much for your help brother. I am confident that you discerned specifically that upon which I've been placing my focus (outdated information). My information has come from Evolutionary.org, and I have unfortunately been ordering from Sarms1. I have run 2 months of GW, LGD, and S4 (or whatever the diluted solution truly proves to be). I have experienced some solid results, but have certainly felt that there may be something missing.

That said, I am very surprised to hear that DSpark and HCGenerate are not necessary. It seems like they were the "go-to" products for at least a short while (and not too long ago it seems..maybe 2014 or so). But I completely understand and appreciate that this science, as well as our understanding of such, is rapidly evolving and new understandings of optimal protocols are probably introduced on a monthly basis.

So, given that your response (for which I am extremely grateful Dylan - thank you!!!) threw me for a bit of a loop, I now have a few additional questions. If there are places to which you can direct me (on the forum) to more efficiently answer these questions, I will be just as grateful as I would have been to receive an original response - the primary point of importance to me is the information...If you'll direct me to this information, I will be more than grateful brother!

With this in mind, here are my questions:

**What are the necessary supports to run on cycle? ((It seems like you highly endorsed some form of a test booster for quite a while, as well as a mild AI on cycle, such as the type found in D-Spark))

**Since I have run nearly 2 months of LGD, S4, and GW purchased from Sarms1, what should I do from here? Have I wasted two months or is there a way to mitigate the damage and at least get something (noteworthy) out of this cycle, as well as out of the money I've spent on Sarms1 products - I had a great deal of confidence in these guys, and took steps forward after a multitude of research on Sarms1 because no other site I found had the quality information and informed presentation of such like that found on Evolutionary.org (I did not come across your new site until now - Had I known you had moved, I would've been here in a heartbeat!)

**Following along with my previous question, would it be a good idea to run an additional month with your products and then run PCT for 4 weeks following with MK-2866?

**And, also, as far as PCT goes, you say HCGenerate ES is not necessary - but my question is this: Doesn't HCG ES help with Mood Stability when you are healing and adjusting to the lower dopamine levels?

That's all I have time to write for now. Any information you can share will be greatly appreciated! Thank you Dylan!!!

I'll add to my last response this note:

I asked at the end of my previous response whether or not I should run a third month with iSarms products (LGD, s4, GW) and then run the mini-PCT you mentioned in your first response...

I did not mention, however, that I am also interested in whether or not I should just put it all on hold and run a mini PCT to get the Sarms1 products out of my system and then run a fresh cycle after taking a 2 month break from SARMS altogether to rest and recuperate. What would you suggest if you were in my shoes brother?

As I said earlier, I've seen decent results, but not like those I've read about from so many other experienced members of the SARMS community (e.g. LGD Mood lift, extreme cutting with s4, etc...), so I'm really excited about getting in the iSarms program! But I need something very important before I purchase (hopefully today), and what I need is guidance, haha. And I'm running low, so it's very important I pick them up soon, so any help will be tremendously appreciated. Thank you Dylan!

Top Bottom