napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 first cycle

Jimbob

Age 35
Height 5' 11"
Weight 206 lbs
BF 20%
I've been training about 3 days a week for about 3 years now doing a push/pull/legs split. Trying to get my macros in everyday and I've been pretty successful because I've gone from about 175ish lbs to 206 while maintaining the same body fat %. I feel like I'm beginning to plateau so I ordered some lgd 4033 from proven peptides. Has anyone ever had any experience with this company and if this is a legit product what kind of pct will I need to complete after 8 weeks of 10mg?

I'm trying to use this as a gateway and hoping that I can start a cycle of test only afterwards so any advice and that would be appreciated.....needless to say I've never touched any type of gear in my life. Almost put in an order at naps until I started reading through some of the forums lol.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Yeah man I really wanted to order from here but I was having issues with not being able to post anything so I ordered from them....but now I have everything resolved because I just created a new account. They didn't ship yet so maybe I can still cancel the order. I know it's against forum etiquette to ask as a new member but how can I get ahold of someone to order legit product?

One more question...I work nights and hit the gym after work at about 7:15 am. Should I take the lgd when I wake up in the evening since that is the case?

you should definitely cancel that order bro, quickly... you will not have any authentic product... you can dose lgd whatever time you want, just keep the doses 24 hours apart..

I’ve just ran their LGD for 4 weeks and will be switching my source for the next 8 weeks. I don’t believe they are bunk I’ve seen good results but the company is a bit sketchy overall (especially with payment) so you can never know bro. You can find a much more reliable source here on the forums bro.

I’ve just ran their LGD for 4 weeks and will be switching my source for the next 8 weeks. I don’t believe they are bunk I’ve seen good results but the company is a bit sketchy overall (especially with payment) so you can never know bro. You can find a much more reliable source here on the forums bro.
yes, absolutely right

Add in some Cardarine to that cycle if you can swing it financially. It will make a huge difference. Especially at 20% body fat it will help.

Yeah my payment cleared days ago from them but the order is still "on hold" so I'm going to do everything I can to cancel. Already found a source here and got my order in. Maybe I'll try adding cardarine on the next round.

Add in some Cardarine to that cycle if you can swing it financially. It will make a huge difference. Especially at 20% body fat it will help.
I'm running LGD cycle at 20% BF too.... planned on using cardarine with my PCT. Strength is my main goal tho. What do you think about adding it to my cycle? I already have it on hand but I heard it can cause muscle fibers to form as type 1 (slow twiych) limiting strength. Can't remember where I read this. But anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hey Tom, I can't answer your question but I have one for you. How long have you been on the lgd and how has it performed so far with strength and muscle gains?

Hey Tom, I can't answer your question but I have one for you. How long have you been on the lgd and how has it performed so far with strength and muscle gains?
10 days so far. Just started strength program this week so I dont really know yet. Feel good so far. I actually am posting a log. First entry went up today if you are interested I have been keeping daily notes.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom