napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 and finasteride?

Butcher399

I'm on finasteride daily, to combat becoming bald. Ive done a few test cycles before, never noticed hairloss, but it started after pct from my last cycle over a year ago and is continuing.

Started taking Lgd4033 about 2.5w ago and I'm loving it!
But it had me thinking, I know it does not/should not affect hairloss, like testosterone does. But it does cause some suppression to your own test, for some a little for some a lot.
Could the sides from lgd and the effects of lower dht and sides from Finasteride, together cause some unwanted side effects?

Could the sides from lgd and the effects of lower dht and sides from Finasteride, together cause some unwanted side effects?
Suppression PLUS lowering DHT known to cause all kinds of libido issues. Ditch the Finasteride bro that shit is like selling your soul to the devil for hair.

Suppression PLUS lowering DHT known to cause all kinds of libido issues. Ditch the Finasteride bro that shit is like selling your soul to the devil for hair.

Haven't noticed any difference in libido, yet. Still going pretty strong;) Any other negative effekt you can think of?? I'm thinking if it would create some hormonal imbalance which could affect hairloss more or something??

I'd be careful with the Finasteride bro. How many mg's are you taking? If you start having libido issues or brain fog you need to get bloodwork and discontinue taking it. Lowering DHT too low can cause unwanted long term side effects. Look up post Finasteride syndrome.

If at all possible I would certainly get off the Finasteride. It's not good stuff for you at all

oh boy... i think you need to look up Post Finasteride Syndrome... You have NO CLUE the amount of shit you could be getting into... its a non curable disease and people SUFFER with it man... you could be making a very large mistake...

Thanks for the answers and advice on finasteride, but I care too deeply about my hair and I won't be off the Finasteride for now.
Dumb and stupid, and maybe I will regret it yeah, but at this point I'd do anything to keep my hair from falling off....

I used fina for about a month thank god never again.. libido through the rough im talking 6-7 times a day. during fina had loads of loose hair fall out and average sex drive. stay away like @DylanGemelli said

Top Bottom