napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lgd 4033 dosage

Jsnc87

Hi all,

Apologies if this a duplicate post, but I've seen a debate on dosing lgd 4033 at 5mg vs 10mg. Is this based on how much one is willing to be suppressed at the end of the (12 week) cycle?

Also, can the suppression be severe enough to permanently drop your test levels? Or is this something that you can fix with PCT (GW + Chlomid)?

I'm about to start a bulking cycle weighing right around 155lbs and I know there are heavier bros out there around 220lbs who run 10mg, does it make sense for me to dose that high as well?

Thanks for your input.

Hi all,

Apologies if this a duplicate post, but I've seen a debate on dosing lgd 4033 at 5mg vs 10mg. Is this based on how much one is willing to be suppressed at the end of the (12 week) cycle?

Also, can the suppression be severe enough to permanently drop your test levels? Or is this something that you can fix with PCT (GW + Chlomid)?

I'm about to start a bulking cycle weighing right around 155lbs and I know there are heavier bros out there around 220lbs who run 10mg, does it make sense for me to dose that high as well?

Thanks for your input.
10mg is the recommended dosage for everyone. It's not related to bodyweight and it has nothing to do with suppression

Yes after 12 weeks clomid and gw pct is what's recommended

women start at 5 mg per day but men start at 10 and stick with it... there is no need to less than that and it has nothing to do with body weight whatsoever... suppression is not that bad if you have real lgd but the issue many have is they dont have legit lgd and then develop high amounts of suppression...

Top Bottom