napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033 cycle + PCT

RogerSarms

Hi guys and girls. I’ve taken some time to delve into researching a cycle of LGD-4033 and I’m looking for criticism and advice on my current knowledge:

Duration:
I’ve seen mixed opinions between running LGD-4033 for 6-12 weeks - supposedly it peaks around 6 weeks so there is no need to stop there, however, others have implied the chances of suppression are much higher running for 12 weeks; what would you recommend?

Dosage:
Pretty standard - everywhere seems to imply it’s essentially 10mg daily from the first to final week for males, no more or less.

PCT:
PCT is where I need the majority of your advice. I’ve found running PCT for 4 weeks seems to be the general consensus - directly after the last dose of LGD-4033 will I need to take 50mg of clomid daily for the first week and 25mg for the remaining 3 weeks. In addition to that I’ve heard people using Nolvadex and “GW” in their PCT - would you advise any of the aforementioned substances for my PCT?

Thanks

What is your goals from the cycle bro? If it's mass and strength, s4 would be perfect to stack with it

it doesnt even peak until week 8... it needs to be ran 12 weeks...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan thanks for your response - is DGA and GW-501516 essential for the cycle?/PCT? Trying to make it as simple as possible whilst obviously negating the potential suppression.

What is your goals from the cycle bro? If it's mass and strength, s4 would be perfect to stack with it

Looking to gain mass, yeah. However, I'm looking to have the simplest LGD-4033 cycle possible as it's my first time I'd rather not stack until next cycle if you have any recommendations on the essentials.

i gave you the exact layout you need as minimal as possible... if you are on that tight of a budget you shouldnt be using any cycle of any kind... if you cant run it right, then you shouldnt run it period

Top Bottom