napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 Bulk to Cut

SheffieldMuscle101

I’m 4 weeks in to my first cycle of LGD 4033 at 10mg a day and have been seeing good results. I’m planning on stopping after a further 2 weeks (6 weeks total) and then doing some heavy cutting for 2 weeks before my holiday. I will be running a clomid and nolvadex PCT once I finish the 6 week cycle and so this will overlap with my cut. Is this wise? Will I just lose all of my gains during this 2 week cut?

Bro id continue taking the LGD and adjust your calories for a cut. If youre seeing results after 4 weeks you are mad to not reep the benifits for the full 12 weeks if possible

6 weeks is a waste of money dude. it should be ran for 12 weeks. sarms don't start peaking until week 8. I agree with ryan. adjust your calories if youre seeing good results. makes no sense to just stop

6 weeks isn't worth it with LGD. You need to run 12 weeks. Also you would never want to cut in pct and go into a caloric defecit

this makes no sense whatsoever... if you are going to run it, run it properly or dont bother... 6 weeks is half a cycle...

Thanks for all the replies, this information was much needed. I think I’m going to have to fuck off the shredded look for this summer then and just bulk throughout my holiday. I’ve heard LGD can be very suppressive if ran for 12 weeks (especially for first timers). Has anyone had their bloods done before and after a 12 week lgd cycle and confirm that their T returned to normal levels?

Thanks for all the replies, this information was much needed. I think I’m going to have to fuck off the shredded look for this summer then and just bulk throughout my holiday. I’ve heard LGD can be very suppressive if ran for 12 weeks (especially for first timers). Has anyone had their bloods done before and after a 12 week lgd cycle and confirm that their T returned to normal levels?

Everytime but ive always had real lgd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never run LGD more then 10mg. Ran 12 weeks LGD and rad140. Blood test confimed a 12% suppression between pre and post bloods. Bloods taken 4 weeks after PCT confirmed test back well within range. It was like 2% difference. Im also 40 years old.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Never run LGD more then 10mg. Ran 12 weeks LGD and rad140. Blood test confimed a 12% suppression between pre and post bloods. Bloods taken 4 weeks after PCT confirmed test back well within range. It was like 2% difference. Im also 40 years old.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah I’ve heard that over 10mg LGD is overkill. Thanks for confirming T levels. I’m 21 years old 5ft 10”, 185 pounds at roughly 12% body fat. I’ve been training for 4 years now but only properly for 2 years, was I stupid to start SARMS at 21? (This is my first cycle).

Yeah I’ve heard that over 10mg LGD is overkill. Thanks for confirming T levels. I’m 21 years old 5ft 10”, 185 pounds at roughly 12% body fat. I’ve been training for 4 years now but only properly for 2 years, was I stupid to start SARMS at 21? (This is my first cycle).

Youre fine man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom