napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 & S4: Reviews? Suggestions?

C-Stevens

I will be running LGD 4033(10mg/day) and S4 for 12 weeks(25mg/morning 25mg/noon). This will be my first cycle and I have been researching non-stop for about 2 months now. At this point I feel over-saturated with everything I am reading. I am very aware of all the benefits for size that this will have but concerning sides and suppression there seems to be a TON of mixed reviews.

I am wondering if anyone could provide any specific information on the suppression/sides I will experience on cycle?

How much suppression will actually occurring during and post cycle? I have researched everywhere on the internet and have seen a wide variety of reviews that range from very very slight suppression to people having almost near shutdown. A lot of people report experiencing a big jump in suppression symptoms around week 5.

Also are there ways to help reduce suppression while on cycle? HCGenerate?

I have read into the general sides the stack can cause, but can anyone offer anything from actual experience?

Any information you can provide is greatly appreciative! Trying to be as prepared as I can before I try this for the first time.

The suppression on those sarms is going to vary greatly from person to person, and nobody can predict exactly how much you'll be suppressed.

Do not waste your money on hcgenerate, it's an overpriced product that won't do much for you. Generally the last 4 weeks of the cycle you can add DAA to help ease into pct.

Make sure you run the proper pct as well

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Did you purchase your SARMS from sarmsx?

I already purchased the Sarms and all PCT. @RickRock, do you suggest a specific DAA? @Vildail are you taking any test boosters or anything with that cycle? Also do you think I should start dosing LGD 4033 3mg/day and work to 10, as Ive seen people say that 5/mg is enough when stacking or 10mg/day cause more suppression?
Thanks a ton guys!

I already purchased the Sarms and all PCT. @RickRock, do you suggest a specific DAA? @Vildail are you taking any test boosters or anything with that cycle? Also do you think I should start dosing LGD 4033 3mg/day and work to 10, as Ive seen people say that 5/mg is enough when stacking or 10mg/day cause more suppression?
Thanks a ton guys!

Ok I see that you've already purchased everything, but where were they purchased from? This is extremely important to ensure you have the correct quality, and not some product that isn't sarms at all and actually prohormones

I purchased mine from Peptideswarehouse. Others who I know have gotten quality LGD 4033 and RAD 140 from there and recommended it.

I purchased mine from Peptideswarehouse. Others who I know have gotten quality LGD 4033 and RAD 140 from there and recommended it.
oh boy... bro, they were kicked off our forum a year ago... 1. they were trying to force reps to make fake reviews on other websites... 2. they misled MULTIPLE customers 3. they did not pay their reps whatsoever and most of all and i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT 4. they DO NOT have real sarms... they fucking buy them from a US reseller and he doesn't even know what the fuck they are... he has fake papers showing purity that are not even close to accurate... its a fucking joke.. good luck with that! this is 100% confirmed accurate etc...

Alright sounds good, ill probably reorder then. Better to pay more than take bunk shit. Thanks a lot! Sarmsx a good way to go on reordering? Or are there better options to go for?

Alright sounds good, ill probably reorder then. Better to pay more than take bunk shit. Thanks a lot! Sarmsx a good way to go on reordering? Or are there better options to go for?
they are FAR and AWAY the best and i personally stand by that a million percent

Top Bottom