napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033

oonooy

I have recently come across the SARM LGD 4033 or Ligandrol. I have seen many claims of how it can add up to 10 pounds of lean mass per month and that it has little to no side effects. If this is the case then why are more athletes and fitness pros taking this SARM?

Why ARE they or why AREN't they taking it it?
It's a banned substance for one is the reason they AREN'T taking it if that is your question

Last edited:
I have recently come across the SARM LGD 4033 or Ligandrol. I have seen many claims of how it can add up to 10 pounds of lean mass per month and that it has little to no side effects. If this is the case then why are more athletes and fitness pros taking this SARM?

Who says they aren't bro? I'm sure there are a lot of sports pros out there in many professions taking a lot of various things for enhancement. Basically anything they can get away with. Obviously those that are tested have to watch what they take, but there are many that do take things and it's not like they are going to come out and tell you exactly what they are on.

Rest assured if something works, and they can use it to their advantage and get away with it, many will

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A lot of athletes could be taking lgd and we would have no idea. I was referencing more towards the fact that you never really see any athletes failing tests for LGD besides Will Grier.

Why ARE they or why AREN't they taking it it?
It's a banned substance for one is the reason they AREN'T taking it if that is your question

Yeah I am aware of that. I am a college athlete myself. But I was referencing to the fact that when we hear of failed drug tests. Its never because of LGD besides Will Grier.

right they are either lucky or have some way of beating it aint no doubt you cannot perform on their level all natty there is just no fucking way your body can take the beatings they give them and not be on something. that's why I say who cares if they are they are still having to put in the work to keep that level of play. you cant just shoot or take something and do what they do. you have to train, train and then train some more

Yeah I am aware of that. I am a college athlete myself. But I was referencing to the fact that when we hear of failed drug tests. Its never because of LGD besides Will Grier.

I have re read your question 10 times, I was basing MY answer off your question...which IMO makes no sense at all...you can't tell whatsoever what you are asking by reading your question

A lot of athletes could be taking lgd and we would have no idea. I was referencing more towards the fact that you never really see any athletes failing tests for LGD besides Will Grier.
Maybe it's harder to test for LGD. Maybe lgd detection time is lower. I don't know bro. It's all speculative.

I mean, we all know it works...so I don't understand the point to your question. Who honestly cares what they take, when it all comes down to it?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you dont know what anyone is using... why dont you see more tren failed drug tests? do you EVER see that? so are you saying no athletes are using it? this question really doesn't justify anything whatsoever... not at all...

Top Bottom