napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033

Slyder

I have seen Dylan’s video and also read other articles.
Some say run 4-6 not to exceed 6 weeks cause you body starts to get use to it. Or say build up amunity.
Others say run it 12 weeks?
Some say some sarms don’t kick in till 8 weeks?
Yes it is conflicting information.
I am not running till after this cycle I am doing. Just figuring it out in advance.
When I do it I am going to run it Standalone. Maybe with cardazol if I like it from this cycle.
I am on trt.
What dose?
I believe 10mg is normal but can it be up to 20? Or is that just wasteful cause you don’t get any more.
I am good with the old saying more is not always better.
Thanks guy in advance.
I enjoy learning and trying theses different sarms.

10mg is the recommended dose and you definitely want to run 12 weeks to get the most out of it. Anything less and you sell yourself short

there is no reason whatsoever to exceed 10 mg per day... lgd should be ran 12 weeks bro... your body does not start to get used to it or desensitize to it whatsoever after 4-6 weeks... thats fucking comical to say the least..

Sounds good. That’s why I figured it was best to ask.
I’m just trying to wade through all the BS I read on the internet.
Thanks guys for clearing it up.
I will stick with the program when it is time for that cycle.
12 weeks 10 mg per day

I had great results when I ran LGD stacked with RAD for a first cycle . Stick to Dylan and Rick's dosages etc and you cant go wrong . Just remember everyone gets different results so diet and training is obviousally crucial to the progress you'll make.

That's a great cycle. ESARMS has the highest quality when you're ready to get your SARMS. No worries about what you're gonna get.

www.esarms.com

PM me for a discount code.

Thank you.
I have some Rad140 on order now. Going to run a cycle of it. Then take a break. Once break is over run a cycle of LGD.
This way I can decide which one works best for me. Did not want to stack anything else with them for these cycles. I wanted to judge each one by its self.
I did a couple three component stacks in the past. Couldn’t tell which product worked best for me. Trying to break this down as to not waste or over do it in the future.
Diet is pretty good. I maintain at about 10-13% bf all year.of course I planned for my wife’s birthday dinner last night.
I knew it was going to be fire oven pizza last night. Wow did I tear up some pizza.
To justify it in my head. I’m going to call it “carb loading.”
Ha ha

Top Bottom