napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033

rchandail

Today was my first day and i took 10 mg of Lgd 4033 on empty stomach and was having breakfast after 30 mins of having lgd and suddendly i felt nauseous and i am sure my bp was high heart beat was fast at first i thought it might be because of the coffee but that vertigo is still there a lil after 14 hrs any suggestions

Today was my first day and i took 10 mg of Lgd 4033 on empty stomach and was having breakfast after 30 mins of having lgd and suddendly i felt nauseous and i am sure my bp was high heart beat was fast at first i thought it might be because of the coffee but that vertigo is still there a lil after 14 hrs any suggestions
Not good.....what source is your Lgd from? It doesn't sound legit

Tried so many time to order from isarms but wasnt working and being desperate i ordered it from denikpharm.com

dude, are you not reading what im writing.. i dont care why you bought it there, i care about you taking something that is going to hurt you.. its not real lgd, so get rid of it!

It's obviously not real and who knows what you really have with the side effects you're experiencing. No way I'd take any more of that shit

Iv started taking Myo lgd 4033 and Myo HGH mk677 by savage line labs and iv been feeling dizzy as fuck I'm at 15mg Ed of the lgd and 20mg of the hgh before bed could it be to high should I lower down to 7.5 for the lgd. Thanks in advance

If your feeling dizzy from these compounds im almost certain they aint real sarms . I've ran LGD, RAD, MK2866, GW and S4 before at full recommended doses and NEVER experienced such sides. 15mg LGD is too much mate . Do not exceed 10mg daily , better yet I suggest you stop this cycle altogether and look for a better source .

Iv started taking Myo lgd 4033 and Myo HGH mk677 by savage line labs and iv been feeling dizzy as fuck I'm at 15mg Ed of the lgd and 20mg of the hgh before bed could it be to high should I lower down to 7.5 for the lgd. Thanks in advance
thats because you dont have real sarms and thats what happens when you buy from places with no reputation whatsoever.. STOP taking them

Top Bottom