napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 4 weeks pct?

Ibravc

So ive took of lgd 4033 for 4weeks now..made great gainz..(about 3kgs with very minimal fat gain.So the big question is how do I now best possible keep the gains.. I have nolva and mutant test for pcp will this be sufficient ?? I live en Europe btw so any recommendations should be available here.

Thanks in advance for response

So ive took of lgd 4033 for 4weeks now..made great gainz..(about 3kgs with very minimal fat gain.So the big question is how do I now best possible keep the gains.. I have nolva and mutant test for pcp will this be sufficient ?? I live en Europe btw so any recommendations should be available here.

its pct bro, not pct and running lgd four weeks is a complete joke... you need to run it 12 weeks.. also, being in europe makes no difference... sarmsx has the best quality you can find anywhere and they ship to europe on a daily basis... there are so many counterfeit sarms and other products in your area its ridiculous as i get constant complaints about this time and time again... you need a mini pct with lgd... you need to run it 12 weeks at 10 mg day... here is the link to get the mini pct as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

Mini pct

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Where is your lgd from? 4 weeks is pretty short for lgd. 12 weeks is ideal but you should have went at least 8

Run the pct that Dylan laid out from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom