Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lgd-4033 2017 log

WEEK 1 UPDATE:
    Very happy so far!
    Weight is up 3lbs in just one week
    I have random spikes in appetite
    Moderate strength increase
    No signs of suppression

I've heard that LGD really "kicks in" in weeks 2 and 3, so i'm really looking forward to see what happens over the next couple of days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

excellent brother! thats what i like to hear! keep up the great work and realize this... you are only just getting started... there's PLENTY more to come!

MONTH 1 UPDATE:

I haven't been logging frequently as I've been quite busy with my job, but I'm really happy with the results so far!
    In 1 month, I have gained a total of 7lbs and I definitely look bigger and "fuller". Considering that I'm running only LGD, I'm very impressed ... I'm actually thinking of adding Rad and S4... that should be a great combo.
    Also, no sides whatsoever and I don't feel suppressed. I will be doing blood work in a couple of days and I'll post the results

rad and or s4 would be AWESOME to add here... obviously s4 stacks the best with lgd but i LOVE running the three together... watch my video on s4 and lgd stacked... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdaeSfpzvU

great work so far bro.. keep the updates coming!

Quote Originally Posted by gian View Post
    MONTH 1 UPDATE:

I haven't been logging frequently as I've been quite busy with my job, but I'm really happy with the results so far!
    In 1 month, I have gained a total of 7lbs and I definitely look bigger and "fuller". Considering that I'm running only LGD, I'm very impressed ... I'm actually thinking of adding Rad and S4... that should be a great combo.
    Also, no sides whatsoever and I don't feel suppressed. I will be doing blood work in a couple of days and I'll post the results
    Awesome to hear bro! I'm glad everything is going so well. Excellent results after just one month! Looking forward to more updates as this cycle progresses

Thank you for the motivation and support guys really looking forward to adding RAD and S4

I just received my order of LGD 4033 today and will be doing my first cycle with it as well! Will be interested in seeing how your results compare to mine! I read somewhere that some people put it under their tongue for a couple seconds then swallow, I do not recommend that, it burnt like fucking hell.. Anyways, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedWelder View Post
    I just received my order of LGD 4033 today and will be doing my first cycle with it as well! Will be interested in seeing how your results compare to mine! I read somewhere that some people put it under their tongue for a couple seconds then swallow, I do not recommend that, it burnt like fucking hell.. Anyways, enjoy!
    for fucks sake man... that is the stupidest thing anyone can do... NEVER and i mean NEVER do that.. that's grain alcohol you are putting under your tongue... i dont know who the dumb fucking asses are telling people to do that but NEVER do that

I haven't posted in the log for a long time, so I thought I'd just give a quick update..

I'm currently in the last two weeks of my LGD-4033 cycle and I'm just amazed by the results. Sarmsx lgd is soooo strong... I have gained more than 10lbs of solid muscle in just over 2 months... and this is 'only' with lgd! Also, I have not had any side effects whatsoever and mid cycle bloods have shown that suppression is minimal...

I absolutely recommend Sarmsx because the gains are just unreal... in august I plan on starting my second cycle.. this time I'll go with Lgd, S4, Rad and MK-677

I've never posted any photos, so here you go. The first photo was taken about 5 years ago.... and the second one is how I am now.

I hope this motivates all the "hardgainers" out there!!

I know I still have A LOT of work to do, but I'm very happy with my progress... people used to tell me that I didn't have the right genetics and that I would never grow ...

Now I can say that in the end it all comes down to one thing. Not genetics, not talent, but how bad you actually want it!

Looking good man, nice work!!!