napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 3033

QuickQuestion

Hi, I started "accidentally" taking LGD 3033 because I meant to buy 4033. I've been taking it at 5mg a day. Now, my question is that I read online that 3033 is somewhat more suppressive/stronger than 4033. That being said, I also have to increase my dosage because 3033 works better at around 15MG a day, split between morning/evening and night time. This is my first legit sarms cycle and I'm really afraid of shutdown/crazy suppression. If maybe anyone can give me some tips to prevent that or maybe put me in a safe dosage that'll be great. I also read that you can take a DAA with sarms to increase test but I also read that you use DAA as a PCT, so I'm a bit confused there. Should I just say screw the 3033 and go buy 4033? Also, I'm taking ITPP at 5MG too. Anyway, all help will be appreciated thank you.

-QQ

the only tip i have is to stop taking it man... you have no clue what you are actually even using and there are no studies done on it to help you either... you are just a guinea pig which is NOT something you want to be...

I'd say you'd likely need a much more extensive pct if you stayed on that due to the increased suppression and possible shutdown on it. I'd stop using it personally

the only tip i have is to stop taking it man... you have no clue what you are actually even using and there are no studies done on it to help you either... you are just a guinea pig which is NOT something you want to be...

Thanks for the reply! I bought 2 4033's and im done taking the 3033. Nice videos btw!!

Top Bottom