napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd-3033

nordarter

Hey Dylan, is there a review in the works for LGD-3033? I'm finding contradicting studies about just how suppressive it is and it's so obvious that nobody on YouTube or any forum I've found actually knows what its effects on the body are. Thanks for keeping it real. You're one of the only sources I really trust!

Its one of the most suppressive, but how suppressive? Thats the genetic lottery. Some minimal, some a lot (I get 50% suppressed)

thats because NOONE even knows wtf they are getting with it brother... if you paid me to use it or recommend it, i would say no 11 out of 10 times... so thats OVER 100% of the time LOL... im sure you see where im coming from...

Are you talking about LGD-4033 or LGD-3303?
I know 3303 is sometimes called 3033 by mistake, but that makes it easy to mistake for 4033 like JP probably did.

LGD-4033 is Ligandrol which is very commonly used
LGD-3303 is a new SARM.

Dylan's answer is directed towards 3303, NOT Ligandrol.

Last edited:
Hey Dylan, is there a review in the works for LGD-3033? I'm finding contradicting studies about just how suppressive it is and it's so obvious that nobody on YouTube or any forum I've found actually knows what its effects on the body are. Thanks for keeping it real. You're one of the only sources I really trust!

Avoid like the plague!

There's not a lot of data on it,but I've seen enough to know I wouldn't touch it.

Are you talking about LGD-4033 or LGD-3303?
I know 3303 is sometimes called 3033 by mistake, but that makes it easy to mistake for 4033 like JP probably did.

LGD-4033 is Ligandrol which is very commonly used
LGD-3303 is a new SARM.

Dylan's answer is directed towards 3303, NOT Ligandrol.

that I did, thx.

do yourself a huge favor and avoid these newer sarms claiming to be so strong etc... they are strong because they are not even comprised of what a sarm should be..

Top Bottom