napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 3033

Jtbabyallnightlong

What's your opinion on Lgd3033 I heard it has alot less side effects compared to lgd4033 such as no estrogen conversion and less suppression. I really want to try it. would you recommend stacking it with s4 and gw? I was currently taking lgd4033 with s4 and gw I was wondering if I could switch to lgd3003 for leaner gains. Let me know what you think, thanks!

What's your opinion on Lgd3033 I heard it has alot less side effects compared to lgd4033 such as no estrogen conversion and less suppression. I really want to try it. would you recommend stacking it with s4 and gw? I was currently taking lgd4033 with s4 and gw I was wondering if I could switch to lgd3003 for leaner gains. Let me know what you think, thanks!
there's little to no studies done on it and there's no way in hell i would be a guinea pig on something like that... you can do whatever you want bro but i certainly would not want anything to do with something like that...

I've heard very little about it so far, and I'd want to hear a lot more real world feedback before ever messing with it. Right now there just isn't enough data

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I just finished my first bottle of LGD 4033 and I have to wait about a week for my next bottle to ship in. Is that okay taking a week off or is it gonna mess up my cyle? Any suggestions?

I just finished my first bottle of LGD 4033 and I have to wait about a week for my next bottle to ship in. Is that okay taking a week off or is it gonna mess up my cyle? Any suggestions?

That's not ideal but obviously if you don't have a choice then that's what you have to do. A week isn't the end of the world, but you def tile want to keep a steady consistent dose each day over 12 weeks to get the best results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hopefully next two bottles?? if not make sure to order the last one about 2 weeks ahead of time so you don't have to pause.

you will be okay but do not make this a habit bro... you need to order ahead of time from now on bro... its not good to continuously miss a lot of time but once wont hurt you...

Top Bottom