napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD at 20mg per day dose

Lukdorney

hi dylan how are you mate , CAN I TAKE TAKE 20mg's a day of LGD ? 10 is good but i would like to gain a bit more during my cycle , thanks

if you want to "add" more to your cycle you need to add another sarm. you have it all wrong brother more is not better you are going to waste your product and possibly hurt yourself. what is your stats height weight age bf% and what are you goals what are you looking to "gain"

When I added LGD at 10mg I gained about 10lbs in about 7 weeks and lost body fat, I'm not sure upping the dose is the right answer. I'd look into adding some of the other compounds depending on your desires

There is no need to EVER go over 10mg per day of LGD bro. There becomes a point where more is not better with compounds. If you want to enhance the cycle for more gains, I strongly suggest stacking RAD-140 to it and possibly adding S4 as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

^As everyone has already stated, you will achieve better results with implementing another compound than to double you current compounds. Low dose multiple compounds alot of times are a better choice than running less compounds at higher dosages.

hi dylan how are you mate , CAN I TAKE TAKE 20mg's a day of LGD ? 10 is good but i would like to gain a bit more during my cycle , thanks

hey brother... you need to understand that your going by the "more is better" concept and in this circumstance, more is worse... there is nothing to be gained from raising your dose except side effects... you need to keep it at 10 mg per day and if you want more from your cycle, then you need to add another sarm or multiple sarms... it depends on your goals from the cycle... let me know and i'll give you a full layout

Stick to the recommended dosage. There's a reason why they are there. If you want more, add another compound.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

i bought lgd 4033 from magnus pharmaceuticals, and suggested use is one capsule 2 times a day...one capsule is 10mg....

i bought lgd 4033 from magnus pharmaceuticals, and suggested use is one capsule 2 times a day...one capsule is 10mg....
Nice first post on an old thread. Hate to break it to you but thats a Shitty source

good lord man... you better get yourself a full pct because you were not taking sarms...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom