napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lg4033- sensitive nips

Nda

Hi everyone. I’m a complete newb, never did anything except just lift weights and eat.

So here goes, started taking lgd4033 which has 15mg per ml. So I have been taking .5ml per day for 16 days which should be around 7-8mg of lgd. A day or two ago, I started getting sensitive nipples and mainly my left one. I called the guy who sold them to me (at the time sold me chaoticlabz aroma tase inhibitor for after the 4-6 week cycle) and he told me to immediately stop taking the lgd4033 and start taking the AI from chaotic labz.

Am I being paranoid? Is nip sensitivity normal? Should I continue to use the AI while on lgd4033? I was planning on using the AI as a complete pct but now I’m just worried about this whole thing. :( I used to have a super strong sex drive and now that’s in the dump. I can still get it up but the desire is almost gone. The lgd I was sold was from “ SRI- sarm research institute” and ironically I couldn’t find anything online about it. I was seeing great results but am paranoid about the sensitive nips and about to stop altogether. I’m 33, 6’ 213#. Please advise, help! And thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
You have officially been screwed. First of all, thats a joke to even call that shit an aromatase inhibitor. What a joke. You were never sold real lgd. You have a prohormone. The person took advantage of you more than once. Stop ALL of that shit and get bloodwork done so i can see all the issues you have

Going to make a Dr appointment tomorrow to do blood work. My nips weren’t super sensitive but obviously enough to feel them rubbing on my t-shirts and basically bother me. No visual effects, but enough sensitivity to be concerned. You got me in panic mode. Oh boy, I feel like a jerk off

No need to panic bro. It happens to many. Just let me know when u get your results and stop taking the shit you are taking now

No need to panic bro. It happens to many. Just let me know when u get your results and stop taking the shit you are taking now

I literally threw the bottle out the window 20 seconds ago on the way to the gym. I haven’t done bloodwork in years so it’s actually due. My girl used to complain that I was always horny. This stuff whatever it was absolutely killed my sex drive. Never felt like this before and thought it was normal until the nip crap. Will keep everyone posted with the results. I’m hoping I didn’t kill my nuts or test because I just got engaged and was planning on having kids in a year or so. Awkward to post this but spud quality also went to crap...

Again, I’ll post back when I get the bloodwork done. Thank you DG

I literally threw the bottle out the window 20 seconds ago on the way to the gym. I haven’t done bloodwork in years so it’s actually due. My girl used to complain that I was always horny. This stuff whatever it was absolutely killed my sex drive. Never felt like this before and thought it was normal until the nip crap. Will keep everyone posted with the results. I’m hoping I didn’t kill my nuts or test because I just got engaged and was planning on having kids in a year or so. Awkward to post this but spud quality also went to crap...

Again, I’ll post back when I get the bloodwork done. Thank you DG

No problem bro

Top Bottom