napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lexapro and RAD-140 Low Dosage

lolzme24

Hey guys !
new to this forum ! so much info !
so i just got my suspension of RAD-140, but the thing is im on Lexapro 10mg ED(take it in the mornings).
couldn't find anything online about people who takes SSRI or specific Lexapro combined with SARMS or specifically RAD-140.

any one has any experience with that ? or know some one who does and can tell me about possible sides?
i know SSRI and SARMS working on two different levels and the whole point on SARMS is being Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators but still, cant be too safe right ? :)

planing on going for low dosage of RAD-140, starting at 5mg up to 10mg to avoid suppression and sides as much as possible although i have a PCT on hand(Nolvadex).

appreciate the help. god bless :)

Edit:
I take SSRI for anxiety problem not depression or OCD btw.

Last edited:
i do hope so, plus i didn't mention it, but i take SSRI for anxiety problems not depression or OCD.

I think you'll be ok with Testosterone and SARMS but certain other strong steroids I don't recommend.

i dont intend to go any further then SARMS for now and not even Test, i know must people will say im G2G but i just wanted that extra opinion.
i know Gear as lots of problems when mixing it with SSRI(tons of info about it online) but soo little on SARMS, thank you for your opinion !

you never can say with certainty on anything when it comes to that but i would be MUCH more comfortable with you using sarms than steroids with that concern... it really should not be an issue at all... ive never seen it but anything is possible...

Top Bottom