napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lets talk building on a budget

rockmfhudd

you cant!!!! i have seen a lot of posts lately about prices for sarms and aas in general and how expensive it is. If this is a problem then you don't need to be in this lifestyle. Lets say this before you even start sarms or aas you have to have your diet in order and that in itself is expensive to eat clean and healthy. I know the economy is rough or whatever but for fucks sake there is no quick easy cheap fucking way to get below 12% body fat without some cash. if you live paycheck to paycheck this may not be for you. yes you can get results from 1 bottle of gw and it will last 1 month but we are here to give advice on maximizing gainzzzz we don't half ass with advice. after you get the cycle laid out and then figure out oh shit this is like a grand to get started. you should have done more research more saving DO NOT start sarms or aas without a proper pct and any and all protection that you need to complete the cycle to include prami liver protection kidney protection and by all means titty protection with caber. Have this shit plus some on hand before you drop the first dropper or pin the first pin otherwise you may have milky tits and then in a tailspin trying to get shit dropped to you like Amazon prime this for the most part cannot happen, yes our sponsors are great and get shit shipped as quickly as they can but they cannot tell how the USPS or any other company gets the shit to you.
The cycle don't end at week 12, your pct is the most important part of the cycle to make sure you get back to your normal levels and maintain your gainzzz. So please have all your ducks in a row before you start research prices etc before you even think of asking for a layout of a cycle etc, or try to skimp on an 8 week vs 12 week cycle it just makes no sense when we say 12 weeks is optimal and you opt for a 4 6 or 8 week cycle will you get gainzz YES but you leave the best gains on the table because the last 4 weeks is when the shit really gets rolling.

Also get bloodwork done pre mid and post cycle so you know what your normal levels are and we can help you mid and post cycle with reading them. if we don't have a baseline we cant tell you anything other than what we are currently looking at

End of rant

PEDs and supplements no way, but food can be done on a budget of course. If you're using PEDs you either have to have lots of disposable income or be a rep lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

PEDs and supplements no way, but food can be done on a budget of course. If you're using PEDs you either have to have lots of disposable income or be a rep lol

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

agreed you don't have to have disposable cash for a food budget but it aint 99 cent burgers or tacos or burritos

I don't think its really that expensive for a cycle anyway. I have a huge amount of debt but I still easily manage to pay for AAS. If you're on a super low budget, get test, AI and PCT and you're good to go. The PCT from sarmsx is effective and a great price. you'll still gain tonnes of strength on just test without extras. Don't have to go adding tren and mast and dbol and winny every single time. I'm not very experienced with all of this, but I definitely think some people complicate things too much.

Regarding food, you can eat well and bulk easily without spending much money. All you need is oats, eggs, vegetables, chicken thighs and some dinner time carbs that you're comfortable with (no simple or processed carbs). Throw in a few splurges and you're ready to go. Obviously things get complicated when you have a family and a job that doesn't allow you to eat whenever. Protein powders can help you fill in the gaps too.

you cant!!!! i have seen a lot of posts lately about prices for sarms and aas in general and how expensive it is. If this is a problem then you don't need to be in this lifestyle. Lets say this before you even start sarms or aas you have to have your diet in order and that in itself is expensive to eat clean and healthy. I know the economy is rough or whatever but for fucks sake there is no quick easy cheap fucking way to get below 12% body fat without some cash. if you live paycheck to paycheck this may not be for you. yes you can get results from 1 bottle of gw and it will last 1 month but we are here to give advice on maximizing gainzzzz we don't half ass with advice. after you get the cycle laid out and then figure out oh shit this is like a grand to get started. you should have done more research more saving DO NOT start sarms or aas without a proper pct and any and all protection that you need to complete the cycle to include prami liver protection kidney protection and by all means titty protection with caber. Have this shit plus some on hand before you drop the first dropper or pin the first pin otherwise you may have milky tits and then in a tailspin trying to get shit dropped to you like Amazon prime this for the most part cannot happen, yes our sponsors are great and get shit shipped as quickly as they can but they cannot tell how the USPS or any other company gets the shit to you.
The cycle don't end at week 12, your pct is the most important part of the cycle to make sure you get back to your normal levels and maintain your gainzzz. So please have all your ducks in a row before you start research prices etc before you even think of asking for a layout of a cycle etc, or try to skimp on an 8 week vs 12 week cycle it just makes no sense when we say 12 weeks is optimal and you opt for a 4 6 or 8 week cycle will you get gainzz YES but you leave the best gains on the table because the last 4 weeks is when the shit really gets rolling.

Also get bloodwork done pre mid and post cycle so you know what your normal levels are and we can help you mid and post cycle with reading them. if we don't have a baseline we cant tell you anything other than what we are currently looking at

End of rant
Well said all the way around brother. I couldn't agree more. If you are trying to pinch pennies in this lifestyle, you're not going to be successful, and you're not going to get far. Everything it entails is expensive....the gear, sarms, food, ancillaries, pct, supports, etc....and I see far too many people selling themselves short on results or compromising health or recovery by cutting corners

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

A real take no prisoners Sarms cycle is almost 1500$.

Far more expensive than a test cycle, but you dont have the concerns with shutdown, and having to pin (scar tissue, PIP, infection, etc).

I used to spend 30-40 dollars at the bar everyday when I was a drunk...this lifestyle is CHEAP!!!

Fortunately I have a small arsenal of gear already, but replenishing and keeping in a surplus still easily runs me a G every 30 days. That's not including ancillaries and pins. Or HGH... fuck man, I could just be happy being a fat ass at the horse track every weekend lol. You can squeeze in a test only cycle on meager means, but you're gonna want more and more and more. So why not just be prepared from the start. Everybody wanna be big, but nobody wanna spend the money to do so... or put in the work as a natty first. As in all things in life the dollar speaketh loudest.

yep me too i coulda bought the fuckin club i swear lol, that's me i try to keep a nice fat stash just in case daddy decides one day to tell the boss to fuck off and i end up unemployed for a minute lol

yep me too i coulda bought the fuckin club i swear lol, that's me i try to keep a nice fat stash just in case daddy decides one day to tell the boss to fuck off and i end up unemployed for a minute lol

Lol... I have a hard time working for anyone other than myself. Even when I take on my art projects for a few grand I tell them, you'll see me after the gym lol.

I couldn't agree more bro. It's one thing to have limited cash and pass on running primo or hgh, but to take shortcuts, you're just asking for trouble.

Lol... I have a hard time working for anyone other than myself. Even when I take on my art projects for a few grand I tell them, you'll see me after the gym lol.

ooo, didn't realize you were an artist. Any specific kind of art? Drawing, painting?

I couldn't agree more bro. It's one thing to have limited cash and pass on running primo or hgh, but to take shortcuts, you're just asking for trouble.

yep but how many times a week do we see the shit that i only want 1 bottle of gw or i got lumps on my tits what do i take or what do i do type questions. or man that's expensive to run that for 12 weeks. it seems like we have moved from the oral only cycle questions to these that's pretty pricey type responses. or i went to this company cuz it was cheaper and now i got itchy nips. it is just frustrating and i know we are here to help and advise but to just totally blow off 3 or 4 people setting up a sarms cycle for you, seems like a waste of time

prolly a pole artist lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Budget for your needs - it's really simple if you are not a rep and you are not a pro and are not shitting out thousands every day then budget for your needs. These items should be an honest line item on your personal budget. Also this is where I see problems with spouses arise because now it has become privy to the little lady that her dude is spending $1200 extra on gear a month when they are pinching pennies else where.

Top Bottom