napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letrozole & Dosage

Hinler Clein

Only have letrozole need guide

So im embarking on a sustanon 250 cycle at 500 mg per week for 10 weeks and decided to take an AI during cycle ive looked everywhere for either arimidex or aromasin and nothing everyone ive contacted neither supplied it or they ran out and dont know when theyll resupply and then kapow i find someone who does have AI's in stock and its Letrozole so i purchase it now question is whats the best dosage of letrozole to stay on the safe side cause ive been informed its the strongest AI out there so i was thinking i first had in mind of doing arimidex 0.5 every other day if i would have found someone who had it, thus just brainstorming here would taking letrozole 0.25 every other day be enough to keep me good ?

I can get you Arimidex or Aromasin.

PM me for a price list.

go to the source section... do not use letro on a basic test cycle man..

Ive seen your video on letrozole man really informative the thing i dont life in the us im from the Caribbean and the only thing i can get is letrozole,
Isnt there any dose of letrozole that would be deemed "on the safe side" implying estrogen control yet not estrogen elimination ?

Ive seen your video on letrozole man really informative the thing i dont life in the us im from the Caribbean and the only thing i can get is letrozole,
Isnt there any dose of letrozole that would be deemed "on the safe side" implying estrogen control yet not estrogen elimination ?

I wouldnt use it. Go to the source section

Definitely don't use letro. You can PM for info on where to get an international source for arimidex and aromasin.

Top Bottom