napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letrozol vs Aromasin

Rkz

hey guys,

I'm new around the forums, I have tried searching but didn't find any good article comparing these 2 AI, can anyone send me a link or do a quick explanation?

Letrozol and Aromasin

Thanks!!

Re: RE: Letrozol vs Aromasin

Rkz said:
hey guys,

I'm new around the forums, I have tried searching but didn't find any good article comparing these 2 AI, can anyone send me a link or do a quick explanation?

Letrozol and Aromasin

Thanks!!
Aromason is a suicidal AI. So, basically this means that aromasin will permanently disable the aromatase enzyme. Aromasin will prevent the currently bound enzymes from rebounding.

Letro basically stops estrogen in its tracks. It will take your estrogen to 0 in your body if you're not careful and do not dose it correctly. Too low of estrogen in the body is just as bad as too much. It'll kill your sex drive, stall your gains, kill your motivation, dry your joints and all kinds of other nasty sides. Also, with letro you MUST taper up and down with your dose. If you completely stop taking it you will have estrogen rebound. You do not get this with aromasin since its suicidal.

Imo, letro is obviously king when it comes to demolishing estrogen. However, for on cycle estrogen control nothing beats aromasin. It is much easier to dose and it is a much cleaner ai.

Hope that helps some.

Rkz said:
hey guys,

Letrozol and Aromasin

Thanks!!

Letro is the strongest AI out there, and should only be used if you have gyno or estrogen symptoms in my opinion. It will kill your sex drive completely and do a number on your joints.

Aromasin is the premier AI of choice, because of it being a suicidal aromatose inhibitor. It is exactly what you should be using to control estrogen on cycle. It will keep your libido high and control your estrogen in range when dosed correctly, without crushing it. I t also is lipid friendly, lowers SHBG, increases IGF, and increases free test levels.

Top Bottom