napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letrozol, Gyno

Manan47

I have a question about letrozol. Long story short, I got gyno from test as I didn't take AI.
So I started taking nolvadex for about two weeks now. I just got letro and I took half of it (1.25) and next day I had this burning sensation on my left nipple. So I thought may be it's under dose, so I took the other half and then a whole pill. But the pain never went away it lasted all day. I did put an ice pack on it which relived it and then it went up to upper chest.
So at this point I am not sure what's going on, what you guys think? Do you think it's fake or I am allergic or what? I would really appreciate if someone help thanks!

You don't have time to wait for blood work. You definitely need it but every day is important with gyno. By day 3 or 4 on that much letro, the pain should subside. I deal with it too and have to take letro at least 3-4 times a month. I have a flare up and take 1/3 letro tab every 2 days for a week and it always goes away. If I don't take it, the flare up lasts until I do. You may need a different brand letrozole because it always works unless you have prolactin gyno. That will need caber.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It wouldn't have been fine, if burning happened prior to it but as soon as I took it. the next day it started. It was the kind that won't go away. I took one 4th of it and trying different combo as I didn't take nolva today just to see the difference. Just to see what's going on.
It shouldn't be prolactin since the only thing I took was test. Unless it wasn't actually test.
Thanks for the reply guys I used Evo for questions before, It doesnt seem as active.

if you have serious gyno, this is the protocol

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...

That is the best protocol for sure. I get so beat down and my emotions are all over the place on letro every day. I want to dig a hole and hide in it.

if you have serious gyno, this is the protocol

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...
I was going to follow a similar protocol called anti gyno 3.0. it was 8 weeks though. The problem is letro causing the burning sensation. Do you have any sources that are legit. I got it from Purity source lab.

That is the best protocol for sure. I get so beat down and my emotions are all over the place on letro every day. I want to dig a hole and hide in it.

Man that sounds pretty terrible!
Btw Did you successfully reverse your gyno?

I was going to follow a similar protocol called anti gyno 3.0. it was 8 weeks though. The problem is letro causing the burning sensation. Do you have any sources that are legit. I got it from Purity source lab.
We have anti gyno ancillaries. Send me a PM and I'll get you a price list.

Letro should not cause burning.
That's the part I was confused at! I think it might have been mixed with something to boost the performance! Although hot flashes is a side effect of it.
None the less but would you mind sharing where you got letro from? So I can see see if I feel the same on it?

Top Bottom