napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro Help

Tonylladwod

Hi All,

I know this question will have been asked a million times but I’m looking for a bit of a specific answer.

I have had gyno for 2 years now following an anavar only (yes anavar only) cycle. Pretty sure it was dbol as I put 15kg on over 3 months!

I rushed my PCT as I had a holiday booked and didn’t want to take stuff on the flight and when I returned I had developed a small lump. Lump has grown and grown and now I have full on gyno.

I went to my doctors who told me to stop the letro and she would apply for funding only to be told last week the application had failed and she recommended letro!

My question is, when I was on letro last time I struggled badly with the side effects. I had sore joints, lack of labido and generally feeling shitty. Is there anything I can take alongside it to avoid the sides?

Thanks in advance for any help.

All of those symptoms are from low estrogen. You had crashed it out. Nothing you can take to combat that really.
And if letro didn’t help earlier, I doubt it will this time.

No, letro is powerful shit and will tank your estrogen. That's why you felt like shit. Only way to eliminate those things is to get your estrogen where it needs to be in range. So for future reference, lean better so you don't get gyno in the first place

Top Bottom