napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

letro advice

stets

I'm starting to notice small lumps behind my nips and they also look a little droopy. Wondering if any of you guys used letro and what dosing protocol worked for you? I'd rather use a low dose to hope I don't completely kill my sex drive also, is it best to run during cycle?
Current cycle: 12 weeks of test c 500mg. On my 9th week and just added anavar. Started to notice around week 8. I've been taking 15mg aromasin eod but at week 9 i take aromasin ed. Should I wait a week or 2 to see if the aromasin ed helps?

I know this is not recommended by most, but I switched to exclusively on cycle. It is the only one that seems to work! Dries me out and I don't get any of the negative sides really.

I have never seemed to get any relief using aromason or adex. Letro was totally different.

The reason I switched is I had some gyno symptoms for the first time ever not that long ago so I got some letro. It hammered those symptoms quickly and kept me nice and dry. Been using it ever since.

2.5 EOD is what I use and it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tha_waco_kid said:
I know this is not recommended by most, but I switched to exclusively on cycle. It is the only one that seems to work! Dries me out and I don't get any of the negative sides really.

I have never seemed to get any relief using aromason or adex. Letro was totally different.

The reason I switched is I had some gyno symptoms for the first time ever not that long ago so I got some letro. It hammered those symptoms quickly and kept me nice and dry. Been using it ever since.

2.5 EOD is what I use and it works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply!

So in other words, you use letro as your ai on cycle? Do you taper up to 2.5 and use til symptoms is gone and taper back down?

Top Bottom