napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Letro

EDavis

The Letro on the Sarmsx site, is it for controling prolactin ?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Caber is best served for regulating prolactin levels.. but controlling estrogen is also a major factor so an AI such as aromasin is essential

letro is an aromatase inhibitor and you MUST control estrogen and prolactin... what exactly is the cycle you are running?

I just finished a test only cycle a few weeks ago and I'm doing my PCT per your recommendation. My question was just purely knowledge seeking. I'm learning what the different products on the site are for and wasn't sure about the Letro .

I just finished a test only cycle a few weeks ago and I'm doing my PCT per your recommendation. My question was just purely knowledge seeking. I'm learning what the different products on the site are for and wasn't sure about the Letro .

It's good to have on hand because it so strong, but nothing you would want to use during cycle unless you start to develop gyno.

I understand better now. Thanks for the info. If I ever decide down the road that I want to move beyond just test which has worked really well for me I want to be sure I'm understanding things. I'm a long way from ever going beyond just test other then adding some sarms to it.

I understand better now. Thanks for the info. If I ever decide down the road that I want to move beyond just test which has worked really well for me I want to be sure I'm understanding things. I'm a long way from ever going beyond just test other then adding some sarms to it.

its awesome to continue to learn bro... i thought you had a specific need for it.. its also good to have it on hand just in case something goes wrong estrogen wise that has gotten out of control... letro is a last resort but it may be needed and if it is, you want to have it on hand at all times...

Top Bottom