napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lethargic with ostarine

Setred

I feel like I’ve been shot with a tranquilizer gun. 2nd week at 25mg a day taking in the morning. Is this common?

theres your problem... STOP NOW... proven peptides is the worst place you could go... you do not have real ostarine... stop using it now bro

theres your problem... STOP NOW... proven peptides is the worst place you could go... you do not have real ostarine... stop using it now bro

Going to stop using. Is it suppression I’m feeling? I have a routine dr visit Monday. Going to ask him to do blood work. Is there anything in particular I need to ask for?

Going to stop using. Is it suppression I’m feeling? I have a routine dr visit Monday. Going to ask him to do blood work. Is there anything in particular I need to ask for?
You'll probably want a full hormone panel.

you need bloodwork to determine what exactly is going on..

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom