napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let the SLAUGHTER commence: 44 at the gym today

44YOGearHead

Normally I don't train with others, or share equipment as most people won't ask me to do so because they don't wanna change the plates out. So today the gym was crowded af and I had to ask if I could work in on the standing hamstring curl machine with a guy who always eyeballs me in the gym. He's got a little size, but he's no 44. He had 50 pounds on it when I asked if I could work in. Cute... so he said sure I could and I added 50 more pounds repped my sets out and got off the machine. I asked if he was good and he said sure... competition is always good. ZERO reps preformed at 100lbs per leg, dropped to 50 gain he did. Let me say this he never went above 60 pounds where as I was slaying shit, slaying his ego, slaying his mind, slaying his gainz, slaying his soul. Afterwards he commented 'WTF you're strong af.', I responded "just a lil bit brah, just a lil bit". We laughed and he limped off... I stayed for 3 more sets.

I fucking hate when the gym is crowded. This time of year is bad for it with the weather change. Everybody and their brother is trying to get their summer body in two weeks

I fucking hate when the gym is crowded. This time of year is bad for it with the weather change. Everybody and their brother is trying to get their summer body in two weeks

hell ya ! especially when you have a map of exercises in your mind that your dying to kill that day and when you get to the gym the apparatus is being used with a line behind that. End up having to either wait it our or adjust and use whats available, it kinda pisses my mood as well. Thats why i never go to the gym between 7-9pm and 4-6pm or at least thats when my gym sucks

hell ya ! especially when you have a map of exercises in your mind that your dying to kill that day and when you get to the gym the apparatus is being used with a line behind that. End up having to either wait it our or adjust and use whats available, it kinda pisses my mood as well. Thats why i never go to the gym between 7-9pm and 4-6pm or at least thats when my gym sucks

Sadly this was at 7:30am. Any later and it's just about seeing women I suppose. I've been in the evening time just to see if there are any wolves among the sheep. Slated his ass too. When he sees me he does a lil bowing gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go super early at 6 am to try and avoid crowds but even then lately it's been busy. Apparently they haven't got the memo it's my fucking house at that time!! Lol

I go super early at 6 am to try and avoid crowds but even then lately it's been busy. Apparently they haven't got the memo it's my fucking house at that time!! Lol

hahaha, they may need a sign in front states Ricks slot 6-730am gym closed, Now that would be perfect ! So many people trying to get it in before work/school seems like. Then the second rush of people are the ones that workout after they get off work/school.

Asked to work with them when they see how it's done they usually just walk away. 6 AM is too early for me though I like to get a few meals in before I go

I think it was Back day for the entire gym yesterday. But at least the chin up areas were free .

Sadly this was at 7:30am. Any later and it's just about seeing women I suppose. I've been in the evening time just to see if there are any wolves among the sheep. Slated his ass too. When he sees me he does a lil bowing gesture.

should just give you a courtsey whenever in your presence lol

Top Bottom