napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

let's try again... bloodwork results - PCT needed?

oligator

Hi everyone. ok, lets try this again. I THINK i have attached my guys blood results. I posted them in the old thread yesterday but they were all jumbled and i think no-one wanted to mess with trying to read them so i got not replies :( I paid good money for the results and was hoping someone could help me figure out whether a PCT would be good for him. hopefully this picture posts properly and it can be seen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. a quick overview from the other thread.

My guy is 38
5'11"
225 lbs
used to use a few different steroids for two years (hasn't used in 2 years) but he developed gynecomastia and has had issued with Erectile dysfunction. On a few people from his thread's recommendations, he took a blood test to see if we could see any obvious issues and this is what his results were. Any info anyone has would be greatly welcomed, to include whether they think a PCT would be useful based on his bloodwork.

IMG_2550.jpg

If he fasted for the test he may be pre diabetic.

His test levels aren't great but they aren't terrible either. He may have poor free T and contributing to ED issue, but we don't have that number. Other than that everything looks ok.

Here you go...
04e4fe1ecb38f66b260957255a63dd90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
his test is on the lower end but his estradiol is just fine... he could run an 8 week pct, yes, and that may get his levels up... i would like to see his test in the 600-700 range and that could possibly do it...

yeah, i've heard that they don't always test for the free T; how can we get it tested?

yes, he was fasting so we need to work on his pre-diabetic issue. but the high ALT (SGPT) i read about and ays it can be liver damage. could the steroids have done that?

Dylan, thanks for the reply! what would you suggest for a PCT that might bring his testosterone back up? how about something for the gyno, also? I'm sure i won't be able to afford both together but maybe he can run them one after the other?

bodean30...thanks for correcting my image. the stupid pic was not being cooperative so i appreciate the help! :)

Dylan, thanks for the reply! what would you suggest for a PCT that might bring his testosterone back up? how about something for the gyno, also? I'm sure i won't be able to afford both together but maybe he can run them one after the other?
focus on the 8 week pct too... we need to get everything under control here, along with making sure there is no added rebound and no cortisol issues... then we will focus on the anti gyno treatment after.. you will have aromasin in the pct which will definitely help the process...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

So the PCT that you posted will help avoid a cortisol spike and should help to get his test at a more regulated level? So he would need 2 platinum packs, correct because it looks like the stack is only 4 weeks worth?
I assume the numbers you posted are the mg he should take daily, per week (i.e.: clomid: 50mg per day for the first 4 weeks and then 25mg a day for the next 4 weeks)

i also have another question about myself. I started using GW about 2.5 weeks ago. I am using it to help me lose some weight, but i am not looking to have a perfect body so i am more into the "heathy-ish" lifestyle than i am being super restrictive. I know there are healthy ways to lose weight while still being able to periodically enjoy treats. For instance, i don't want to not be able to eat yogurt or fruit because it has sugar. those things have healthy qualities and so while i do still eat them, i am being careful not to eat lots of other things like breads and pastas and chips and the like. I have greatly improved my diet and have been periodically jogging or going for 4 mile hikes and doing other little aerobic/calisthenic stuff within reason (i have 3 herniated discs in my back so i can't be all crazy with it). despite my eating better since i have been taking the GW, i have GAINED 2.5 lbs. I know 2.5 weeks isn't long to have really lost any fat, but man, what's the deal with gaining weight? could this weight gain possibly be muscle weight? doesn't sound possible to me considering I'm not doing anything that would normally make me gain muscle. And it doesn't seem like I'm losing weight but gaining muscle because i feel like my face looks fatter and i don't notice my pants fitting any different. :( (but maybe that's just me thinking the worst)

generally how long does it take to see fat loss begin wile taking GW?

i also have another question about myself. I started using GW about 2.5 weeks ago. I am using it to help me lose some weight, but i am not looking to have a perfect body so i am more into the "heathy-ish" lifestyle than i am being super restrictive. I know there are healthy ways to lose weight while still being able to periodically enjoy treats. For instance, i don't want to not be able to eat yogurt or fruit because it has sugar. those things have healthy qualities and so while i do still eat them, i am being careful not to eat lots of other things like breads and pastas and chips and the like. I have greatly improved my diet and have been periodically jogging or going for 4 mile hikes and doing other little aerobic/calisthenic stuff within reason (i have 3 herniated discs in my back so i can't be all crazy with it). despite my eating better since i have been taking the GW, i have GAINED 2.5 lbs. I know 2.5 weeks isn't long to have really lost any fat, but man, what's the deal with gaining weight? could this weight gain possibly be muscle weight? doesn't sound possible to me considering I'm not doing anything that would normally make me gain muscle. And it doesn't seem like I'm losing weight but gaining muscle because i feel like my face looks fatter and i don't notice my pants fitting any different. :( (but maybe that's just me thinking the worst)

generally how long does it take to see fat loss begin wile taking GW?

It sounds to me like you are retaining water especially if you are seeing it in your face. There's a lot of things that could be contributing to that including diet, water intake, and electrolyte balance

does GW make you retain water? I have definitely been drinking more water lately since i started working again because now i keep a water bottle in front of me at all times. someone said that my face looked different but they couldn't pin point what exactly. not fatter necessarily...just different...like maybe the shape looks different. maybe I'm getting swoll face muscles form GW? hahahah! :p

Top Bottom