napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let me introduce myself...

alaskanathlete

My first SARM cycle?

Hi guys, new here.

I recently discovered this forum and SARMs and i am very interested in giving them a try, but i want your opinions on when i should make the jump.

Stats:
21 years old
5'10"
170 pounds
~12% body fat (conservative estimate, i think)
training for 2.5 years (have been inconsistent at times, taken long breaks)
goals are to be 175-180 pounds (i want to look like i actually lift)
supps: pre workout, creatine, protein

Little back story, like i said i have been inconsistent with my training at times. Ive let life and work get in the way and fell off for 3ish months, and ive done that about 3 times since ive started training. Anyways, ive been consistent with my training for the last 6 months and have no lost my motivation and i am determined to get bigger and better.
I only recently discovered SARMs and it is very tempting to get on ASAP, but i also had the thought of maybe waiting another 6 months or so and really buckle down with my diet and training to make as much gains as possible and then maybe giving it a try.

My "newbie cycle" would probably consist of:
12 weeks
10mg LGD 4033 per day, in the AM
25mg MK677 per day in the PM

and i need some guidance as far as PCT goes. not sure if necessary or not. and what would be best to get.

I was looking into sarmsx.com, and they are out of stock, but saw that Bio-Tech was running a sale up until halloween, are they a good source?

Sorry for the long post, just trying to learn as much as possible and give as much info as needed for you guys to best help me.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome to isarms bro! LGD is great for 12 weeks but you really want to run 677 6-12months to get all the benefits from it

gotcha, my mistake. i remember seeing that in dylans videos and reading about it a bit but forgot when i made the post haha. would LGD by itself be an effective first cycle?

welcome to isarms brother, great to have you... yes, lgd alone is a great cycle but stacking it with s4 is what i would highly recommend...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan, I appreciate the advice. Can you speak on the quality of bio tech labs sarms by any chance?
clearly i have never used them... as ive said, they have been a source on the forum since day 1 so i would believe they would be good quality but i have not personally had any experience with them

Thanks Dylan, I appreciate the advice. Can you speak on the quality of bio tech labs sarms by any chance?
Biotech products have all been top notch bro, so I'm sure the sarms are as well. I wp uldn't represent a company that didn't offer stellar products. Let me know if I can help with anything

Bulk and cut same cycle
Hello everyone i have been wondering my
Mind about something and have done seperate bulking and cutting cycles in the past all 12 weeks long each with correct pct. But i have a quiry. Would it be possible and safe at all in any way shape or form for one to do a cycle where i bulk for 12 weeks and cut for an additional 12 weeks. I was thinkin about it because i wanted to add some mass and then shred for summer. I had in mind test e deca bulk for 12 weeks (jan feb march) and then cut for another 12 weeks (april may june) with maybe test prop and tren ace for 8 weeks and ending with jus test prop for the remaining 4 weeks. My concerns were regarding the deca as i wud usually do pct 4 weeks after my last deca shot and therefore wud this be an issue as i wud be still on cycle after wards. Thanks ever so much for any help guys. Really much appreicated thanks. Stats age 27 104kg 5ft 10 bf 17% bench 160 deadlift 260 squat 200

Bulk and cut same cycle
Hello everyone i have been wondering my
Mind about something and have done seperate bulking and cutting cycles in the past all 12 weeks long each with correct pct. But i have a quiry. Would it be possible and safe at all in any way shape or form for one to do a cycle where i bulk for 12 weeks and cut for an additional 12 weeks. I was thinkin about it because i wanted to add some mass and then shred for summer. I had in mind test e deca bulk for 12 weeks (jan feb march) and then cut for another 12 weeks (april may june) with maybe test prop and tren ace for 8 weeks and ending with jus test prop for the remaining 4 weeks. My concerns were regarding the deca as i wud usually do pct 4 weeks after my last deca shot and therefore wud this be an issue as i wud be still on cycle after wards. Thanks ever so much for any help guys. Really much appreicated thanks. Stats age 27 104kg 5ft 10 bf 17% bench 160 deadlift 260 squat 200

That cycle is entirely too long, and too reckless and abusive. I pretty much answered this in your other thread you posted. You are trying to do too Much in one cycle. If you want to clean up gains at the end for 4-6 weeks that's one thing, but I would never advise a 24 week cycle that has 12 weeks of Deca and 12 weeks of tren

I went ahead and placed an order with Bio Tech Labs! I'm excited to give this a try and I will do my best to document my experience and share with every one!

Welcome bro but your still new to the lifting game less then three years in and inconsistent sounds like your not looking to put the time and effort into the lifestyle. Sarms will help you advance for sure but if your not consistent then you are wasti your money.

Top Bottom