napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Learning Proper Gym Etiquette: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Bro! About time someone said it haha.. this is me every single gym session..

Or that one person that basically has all the dumbells all around him.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I need to show this one to about 50 people in my gym lol

LOL ! this should be played on all the monitors in the GYM with the volume all the way up. Guess what, i know all the staff at my gym i may ask them to play this one day that would be awesome ! we all should ask staff at our gyms to all play this hahaha

Great video &. Perfect timing. Needed to hit a gym on the way home yesterday, and had to pay as guest at unfamiliar gym... Not once but 3 times on 3 different machines, in between sets turned away then a minute later turned back & machine was being used. Three times and once was on cables & the guy had to move the cables. All the times at my other gyms, this has never happened in years???? I was like where is the f...in gym etiquette ???

Gotta watch this when I get back home. This is one of those subjects that really needs addressing in order to prevent acute trauma incidents from occurring at gyms worldwide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't be a douche bag don't be a dick. I can't stand the people that think they own the fuckin gym. My gym is just a bunch of people who all get along and help each other out. I don't take that for granted cause I've belonged to the gyms with the people you talk about in this video.

Watched it and omg the towels... I wait like 4 minutes and then toss them. We get ass clowns trying to use multiple machines at once when the gym is crowded. Wtf? I had a young Marine aviator walk up and ask if I'd be long and then put his hands on his hips like I. Wedded to hurry up. I took out my earbuds and asked what he said, then told him as I chuckled "I'm gonna be a while winger" a term of endearment reserved for those not privileged enough to participate in direct and personal engagements not involving dropping bombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guilty of hovering around people BUT, its because theyre sitting on their phone talking or walking away mid set to try and chat up some chick or some other bullshit. So i"m not gonna say sorry dammit! lol

I think ,Its pretty basic ethic to bring towels to gym. At first I did not follow this much. But now-a-days I am strictly following that. I keep towels in my back pack.

Top Bottom