domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: How do you take SR?

How do you take SR?

When taking sr9009 how high do I fill the dropper to .25ML? And take that five times a day? And that should last me a month correct?

If you ordered from sarmsx, it the dropper should be marked..mine was at least...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buff187 View Post
    When taking sr9009 how high do I fill the dropper to .25ML? And take that five times a day? And that should last me a month correct?
    this is assuming you got it from sarms x...

it should be 20 MG/ML but you need to run 30 MG per day, so one bottle will last you about 20 days...

its dosed 5 mg every 2-3 hours... so at 5 mg each dose, yes, .25ML each dose...

I was wondering if I could get GW 20 pack and get 1/2 GW and the other half S4. And if possible use a promo code. Sorry on budget right now. Let me know if you can work with that. thx!

I was wondering if I could get GW 20 pack and get 1/2 GW and the other half S4. And if possible use a promo code. Sorry on budget right now. Let me know if you can work with that. thx!
    bro, you need to email sarmsx and ask them... your acting like i own the company or something... i cant do anything on that at all... you can tell them i sent you and maybe that will help... [email protected]

Hit up SARMSX... their customer service is solid for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ask for justin and tell him i sent you...

Thank you DylanGemelli

Thank you DylanGemelli
    anytime bro, im happy to help!