napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean bulking cycle

GreekGodMartel

Weight: 205
Height: 6'2
Bf: 17%ish
Hello, I just ran a 12-week cycle of LGD and loved the results. I am currently on my last week of pct and am going to take a 4-week break before my next cycle as that is what Dylan recommends. During those 4 weeks, I am going to do mini-cut to bring my bf down a bit before the next bulking cycle. This bulking cycle I would like to stay a bit leaner and pack on as much lean of muscle mass as possible as I am already a decently large guy. I know LGD works good with my body and would like to add another sarm to the mix to keep the bf down. Would a 12 week cycle of 10 mg of lgd+20 mg of cardarine a day be a good cycle plan or would GW be more effective in place of the cardarine? I ran Clomid 50/25/25/25 and cardarine 20/20/20/20 this pct and would this be effective for my future cycle?

Also, the one side effect I experienced on LGD was insomnia; any idea how to negate this on the next cycle?

Thanks for all the help and advice, I really appreciate it.

Gw and cardarine are the exact same thing. You must be confused that they are different sarms but they are not.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. So would a 12-week cycle of 10 mg LGD/20mg cardarine with a 4-week pct of Clomid 50/25/25/25 and cardarine 20 mg be an effective cycle for a lean bulk?

Top Bottom