napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean Bulk on a SARM

powerlifter3043

Hey guys,

It’ll be my first time, and I’m looking at a bulking SARM for a beginner. Stats are as follows:

5’11
26 years old
215lb roughly @ 12/13% BF

4 years of training with two consistent years

Not looking for a triple stack, and not even sure I actually want to continually use. I’m hoping I could take a cycle once for the benefits (I’ve heard SARM gains are keepable). Any advice would be more than welcome. Thank you in advance.

smfh on people saying lgd is wet... lgd is NOT wet.. it DOES NOT convert to estrogen and wherever you are getting that shitty information, please keep yourself away from there

Question for you DG!

What would be your SARMS cycle layout for a first time user. I’m 30years old, 5’9, 175lb, aprox. 12-15% BF. I’m a FF and workout 5 times a week and been solid for the past 5 years.

Question for you DG!

What would be your SARMS cycle layout for a first time user. I’m 30years old, 5’9, 175lb, aprox. 12-15% BF. I’m a FF and workout 5 times a week and been solid for the past 5 years.
bro, how exactly do you expect me to answer that if you dont tell me your goals??

from 15 to 12% is a big gap...4 packs reveal when you are at 12% but no abs reaveling at 15%...unless they are rly bulky

My apologies! My goals right now is to be lean cut with obvious a little growth. I do have abs present but not as defined as I want. I’m in the process to better fine tone my nutrition as well.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I got great strength gains on LGD but I didn't not try to stay lean.... was in a 2500 calorie a day surplus. It was awesome but I wouldn't recommend trying to stay lean and bulk on lgd.... I am running s4 and osta now for a healing/lean out. Strength is slow but steady. Lean gains are great. Lost 1.5% BF on maintenance cal so far. I have and plan to always run pct no matter what I take because WHY NOT????? you only get one body dude. Always err on the side of caution

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom