napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LEAN BULk and extreme cutting cycle

giorgi

Hello guys what do you think of a cycle that does bulking and cutting at once in 2 phases
Week 1 2 3
30mg of dianabol every day, 200mg of decadurabolin, 152mg of tren hex and 250mg of test enanthate per week.
Week 4 5
500mg of test enanthate, 200mg of decadurabolin and 152mg of hex train per week
Week 6 7 8
500mg of test sustanon, 200mg of decadurabolin and 152mg of hex train per week
Week 9 10
500mg of test sustanon, 200mg of decadurabolin and 228mg of hex train per week
Week 11 12
Test propionate 300mg, 400mg masteron propionate per week and every day 30mg of winstrol and 120mg of clen
Week 13 14
Test propionate 300mg, 400mg masteron propionate per week and every day 30mg of winstrol and 30mg anavar
Week 15 16
Test propionate 300mg, 600mg masteron propionate per week and every day 30mg of winstrol, 30mg of anavar and 120mg of clen

what do you guy think about.

God awful.

You can't do both is one cycle & this proposal is absurd.

Please post your complete stats...age height weight bf% years training goals
Bulk and cut are 90% about diet and nutritional intake and 10% about compounds
You can bulk or cut on almost any steroids...

i dont even know what to say... wtf is this shit??? seriously... you have NO BUSINESS using steroids... i cant even comment further... what a mess

Your cycle plan is very extreme and way off base to make any kind of logical sense.

Why don't you start by telling us your full stats, goals, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dude holy shit, that's a new level of fucked up. They are saying it's a joke cuz it literally makes zero sense. Any switch the test up 3 times, sure test is test but Jesus Christ by the time you reach. The test prop the enanthate and long refers from sust are already in your system so why? It's a mess bro, straight up.

You're over thinking this cycle so much too... Want to lean bulk? Give us your stats first, personally I think test, eq and tbol would be the best lean bulker but that's just me

You're switching your esters far too much, we also don't know anything about you, you could be overweight, clen is dangerous as is, you don't need it, just add in some SR and GW then watch your diet.

Dude holy shit, that's a new level of fucked up. They are saying it's a joke cuz it literally makes zero sense. Any switch the test up 3 times, sure test is test but Jesus Christ by the time you reach. The test prop the enanthate and long refers from sust are already in your system so why? It's a mess bro, straight up.

My thoughts exactly.I'm still an infant in the game & that cycle just blew my mind.Why not throw some halo in there as well?<facepalm>

Top Bottom