napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lazy and Psychic Questions will no longer be answered...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Everyone... Now you know how much time I spend here, on youtube, other forums, social media, emails etc. answering NON STOP questions and i love to do that and thats what the forum is here for... HOWEVER, if you are asking questions that only a psychic can answer.. HOW MUCH GAINS WILL I KEEP? How strong will i get etc. OR you are SO lazy that you ask questions that you are so basic that take all of 5 seconds to look up, they are going to go unanswered or just deleted depending on how bad they are... The laziness is ridiculous at this point, it truly is... When you ask the most basic of basic things, all you want is your hand held and dont want to do ONE THING on your own and I simply don't have the time for that and if you are truly that lazy, you have no business using ped's in general.. noone here is gong to hold your hand... thats what mommy is for, not grown men and women... I know children that are less lazy than many of the adults that post.. It's going to stop now... Im sorry but it gets to a point where im spending so many hours, pumping videos, writing articles, answering questions that its just damn disrespectful at this point...

ALSO, asking me or others to "write you a diet plan, or workout plan" COME ON... thats ridiculous... do you ask to get your brakes fixed free? Do you ask a barber to cut your hair free? Now im not insinuating i want money for it because i dont have the time, even if you do offer but seriously, NOONE is going to do that... is a trainer going to do all that free? thats THEIR LIVELIHOOD... now we can give ideas or critiques, but i see guys asking for full blown drawn out plants... if you REALLY lack that kind of common sense, then i don't even know what to say... thats ridiculous... its one thing to give a cycle layout, etc.. thats more than reasonable and i do that daily but seriously, some people have serious serious nerve...

I agree...these types of questions are growing more and more away from what the forum was meant for.

"they are going to go unanswered or just deleted depending on how bad they are."

I sense a lot of deleted posts in our near future.

I completely agree. Some people are just too damn lazy... they want people to do everything for them when it takes 5 seconds to look something up.... I'm shocked that there are so many lazy people that don’t educate themselves and don’t do proper research BEFORE putting a powerful substance into their body...

Here's a good example of a psychic question I can answer though

"How many new people will read this thread and abide by this?"

No more than zero....possibly even a negative number lol

You've been extremely patient for a long time but everyone has limits.
I must admit I have been struck lately by the sheer brevity and stupidity of many of the posts made. The laziness of many people coming here is quite shocking particularly when you have put out so many informative videos already.

Magic 8 Ball sayyyyysssssss...............

Unfortunately, I think that the kinds of people who whip up a quick profile so that they can post whatever is randomly on their mind to this forum aren't going to see this warning anyway but... one can only try and hope.

Everyone... Now you know how much time I spend here, on youtube, other forums, social media, emails etc. answering NON STOP questions and i love to do that and thats what the forum is here for... HOWEVER, ... The laziness is ridiculous at this point, it truly is... When you ask the most basic of basic things, all you want is your hand held and dont want to do ONE THING on your own and I simply don't have the time for that and if you are truly that lazy, you have no business using ped's in general.. noone here is gong to hold your hand....

This^ No way in hell I would ever encourage someone to use peds when they demonstrate no experience or even knowledge of safely lifting iron as a life style for better health etc. These types are accident prone and risk for injury. Can spot them a mile away. I'm glad you (Dylan) are setting boundaries for all to follow!

Last edited:

Lol... wow. You’re right on the money here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone sees this absurdity continue , which it clearly is, link them to this thread... for those continuing on with this shit, dont be shocked when i dont respond to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe your post should be a sticky? At least we could quickly find it when we need to link to it and we're gonna have to to that a lot!!!

Boom! Well said. Totally agree! If people actually had a mooch about before posting, they may know what to expect or what is expected from them!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Just saw this after I posted a thread. Hope I didn't cross the line there. [emoji26][emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom