PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lazy and Psychic Questions will no longer be answered...

I'm new here, I was just lurking and learning on more than one forum site, I did finally register so I can participate more. I appreciate the vets and those who are willing to share through trial and error. I am open minded and always willing to listen and learn, the only problem I continually run into is the "bro science" factor, seems you can always find legit answers to both sides of any question or argument. That makes it hard for a noob like me to feel confident in what I'm doing is at the least mostly correct and won't harm me. I try to search for answers before resorting to posting a question but with so much conflicting info out there it can be hard.With all that being said thanks for having me and i look forward to being apart of this group.

Hi, i'm new here i just have seen that all videos deleted from youtube channel ... where i can find isarms videos ?

Quote Originally Posted by megstualu View Post
    Hi, i'm new here i just have seen that all videos deleted from youtube channel ... where i can find isarms videos ?
    www.elitefitness.com/videos

Straight truth...

I'm new here, not new to forums having come from Elitefitness. Just read that asking for a source your first post is not cool, which made me post this one. Having been on forums before this, I didn't even think about asking. I am not disagreeing, just saying my bad. Probably wouldn't have caught it had I not read the posts.
    If I'm outta whack here, again my bad, and maybe someone else will learn from this....