domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Law enforcement and testing for gear?

Law enforcement and testing for gear?

Am going through process of getting into sheriff dept was talking with a officer and he said they might test for gear during the medical anyone know if they do.

How long is T-bol detectable in your system?

Steroid Hormone Half-Life Detection Time
    Anadrol Oxymetholone Less than 16 Hours 8 Weeks
    Anavar Oxandrolone 12 Hours 3 Weeks
    Andriol Testosterone Less than 12 Hours 5 Weeks
    Dianabol Methandrostenolone 8 Hours 6 Weeks
    Halotestin Fluoxymesterone 8 Hours 8 Weeks
    Primobolan Methenolone 6 Hours 5 Weeks
    Proviron Mesterolone 12 Hours 6 Weeks
    Turinabol 4chlorodehydromethyltestosterone 16 Hours 6 Weeks
    Winstrol Stanozolol 8 Hours 3 Week

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaNGains View Post
    Am going through process of getting into sheriff dept was talking with a officer and he said they might test for gear during the medical anyone know if they do.

How long is T-bol detectable in your system?
    The standard compounds tested for in law enforcement agencies is marijuana, cocaine, meth, etc. The do not test specifically for steroids. That is a separate test that must be done.

However, if it is brought to the attention of a supervisor, that someone might be on steroids, then the agency can/will test for steroids.

During the hiring process, no, they won't test for that. During your career, if rumor spreads that someone is on, that could lead them to test specifically for that.

You could have issues with the polygraph/background. They will ask about your drug history and what you have done specifically with dates.

Banned
    Former LEO here. In 15 years of LE, with three different agencies, I was never once (as part of a pre-employment medical, or random drug testing) tested for PED’s Hell , a bunch of guys I worked with were actually on, and it was pretty damn obvious they were, but no one ever seemed to care. Big, strong, healthy looking cops were better for business than big fat donut eating ones I suppose, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Sniper View Post
    Former LEO here. In 15 years of LE, with three different agencies, I was never once (as part of a pre-employment medical, or random drug testing) tested for PED’s Hell , a bunch of guys I worked with were actually on, and it was pretty damn obvious they were, but no one ever seemed to care. Big, strong, healthy looking cops were better for business than big fat donut eating ones I suppose, lol

Ain’t that the truth.

More muscle = More deterrence

Awsome thank for the response everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Sniper View Post

30 yrs. Retired about a year ago. First thing I did when I retired was smoke a joint and hit a small Test and Deca cycle. Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by theoldcountry View Post
    30 yrs. Retired about a year ago. First thing I did when I retired was smoke a joint and hit a small Test and Deca cycle. Boom!
    Lol, there ya go bro!!