napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Law enforcement and testing for gear?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Am going through process of getting into sheriff dept was talking with a officer and he said they might test for gear during the medical anyone know if they do.

How long is T-bol detectable in your system?

SteroidHormoneHalf-LifeDetection Time
AnadrolOxymetholoneLess than 16 Hours8 Weeks
AnavarOxandrolone12 Hours3 Weeks
AndriolTestosteroneLess than 12 Hours5 Weeks
DianabolMethandrostenolone8 Hours6 Weeks
HalotestinFluoxymesterone8 Hours8 Weeks
PrimobolanMethenolone6 Hours5 Weeks
ProvironMesterolone12 Hours6 Weeks
Turinabol4chlorodehydromethyltestosterone16 Hours6 Weeks
WinstrolStanozolol8 Hours3 Week

Am going through process of getting into sheriff dept was talking with a officer and he said they might test for gear during the medical anyone know if they do.

How long is T-bol detectable in your system?

The standard compounds tested for in law enforcement agencies is marijuana, cocaine, meth, etc. The do not test specifically for steroids. That is a separate test that must be done.

However, if it is brought to the attention of a supervisor, that someone might be on steroids, then the agency can/will test for steroids.

During the hiring process, no, they won't test for that. During your career, if rumor spreads that someone is on, that could lead them to test specifically for that.

You could have issues with the polygraph/background. They will ask about your drug history and what you have done specifically with dates.

Former LEO here. In 15 years of LE, with three different agencies, I was never once (as part of a pre-employment medical, or random drug testing) tested for PED’s Hell , a bunch of guys I worked with were actually on, and it was pretty damn obvious they were, but no one ever seemed to care. Big, strong, healthy looking cops were better for business than big fat donut eating ones I suppose, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Former LEO here. In 15 years of LE, with three different agencies, I was never once (as part of a pre-employment medical, or random drug testing) tested for PED’s Hell , a bunch of guys I worked with were actually on, and it was pretty damn obvious they were, but no one ever seemed to care. Big, strong, healthy looking cops were better for business than big fat donut eating ones I suppose, lol

Ain’t that the truth.

30 yrs. Retired about a year ago. First thing I did when I retired was smoke a joint and hit a small Test and Deca cycle. Boom!

None of the LEO guys I know have ever got tested for PEDs. Maybe certain departments do, but I'd say it's gotta be rare

I have some buddies that its pretty obvious that are cops. One dude got pretty popular on sports center and YouTube for being giant.

You could have issues with the polygraph/background. They will ask about your drug history and what you have done specifically with dates.

Anyone run into this issue of having used in the past and then tried to apply for LE? I know for most that's an automatic disqualifier.

You aren't going to get drug tested for PEDs, but you will most likely have to give your entire drug history on your background check. You will be asked to give the specific drug, the amount, and dates you took it. They will then ask you about your drug history on your polygraph, so you can either be honest and hope you pass or lie and get DQ. Unless you can beat a polygraph.

Bro, you never tell the whole truth on a polygraph test, unless you're an angel, and never did anything wrong in your past. I did many cycles before I became a cop. The polygraph cannot tell if you're lying. It can only detect changes in your body reaction. If you're nervous it can pick it up. Polygraph's are not accurate, which is why they are not admissible in a court of law.

I've failed some and past some. Do not tell them you did steroids. You can admit you smoked pot a few times in high school. They know everyone has tried it. I had a friend who never smoke or drank his entire adult life. The dept he applied for didn't believe him and they failed him.

Deny any steroid use. Be calm and you'll pass.

Bro, you never tell the whole truth on a polygraph test, unless you're an angel, and never did anything wrong in your past. I did many cycles before I became a cop. The polygraph cannot tell if you're lying. It can only detect changes in your body reaction. If you're nervous it can pick it up. Polygraph's are not accurate, which is why they are not admissible in a court of law.

I've failed some and past some. Do not tell them you did steroids. You can admit you smoked pot a few times in high school. They know everyone has tried it. I had a friend who never smoke or drank his entire adult life. The dept he applied for didn't believe him and they failed him.

Deny any steroid use. Be calm and you'll pass.
i was going to say... a polygraph is not a fucking psychic mind reader... it measures for changes it heart rate etc to "attempt" to catch you lying by body reactions... if you are calm and collected, straight faced and not psyching yourself out you can pass it all day long

LEO don't have to money to test for PEDS. it a very expensive test for one... only pot meth heroin ... you will be fine bro trust me

Top Bottom