napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To late to start CARDARINE?

Jbuzzy11

I have been taking LDG and Ostarine for 6 weeks now wit GREAT results (I’ll do 12 weeks) but at times I feel a little suppressed. I take pure longjack Tongkat Ali and it definitely works! I’m wondering if I could start Cardarine now and see enough results energy wise over he next 6 weeks to be worth taking?

you can if you want.. its not used for energy though, its used to build vo2max, which builds endurance so i dont think you quite understand what it does or how it works, not to mention you should not be highly suppressed with any sarm and especially not 6 weeks in

I’m not highly suppressed at all, some days I have it some days I don’t, I’m 50 and I workout 6 days a week so I attribute some of it to age and overworking. Reading up on it it said it can enhance your mood and build endurance, I’m just looking for that edge back that I think slipped a tiny bit.. what about using it through PCT?

In my opinion you should run a good test booster with your sarms just to keep suppression at a minimal DGA Post CT is a great one but at the very minimum I would be running 1000 mg of Tribulous with it super cheap and will def make a difference.

Top Bottom