napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Last minute work trip/what to do if on hgh

n00b17

Hey guys, I just got the news that I'm traveling on Saturday (July 1st) for work and am gonna be in Europe for almost a month. I'm currently on 2 IU's a day of growth to help with cutting and injury recovery and don't know what to do. Should I try to mail just enough to me and pick it up when I arrive? If I were to stay off it for the whole duration of my trip, would it help at all if I increased my doses these next few days leading up to my departure on Saturday?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

Hey guys, I just got the news that I'm traveling on Saturday (July 1st) for work and am gonna be in Europe for almost a month. I'm currently on 2 IU's a day of growth to help with cutting and injury recovery and don't know what to do. Should I try to mail just enough to me and pick it up when I arrive? If I were to stay off it for the whole duration of my trip, would it help at all if I increased my doses these next few days leading up to my departure on Saturday?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
you definitely dont want to just skip it for a month bro so you have to decide if its time to just take a month completely off and start over or what... im not going to advise you to ship it but thats just up to you... noone is going to have an answer for that, thats up to you

I understand, thanks for the advice. I don't feel comfortable shipping either. Should I look into possibly ordering a month supply from a European site? Would I be able to locate a good source over on the source forums? I'm gonna be in Switzerland if it makes any difference.

Thanks again.

i dont get into sources whatsoever... you can go to the source section here and im sure you can get plenty of help there bro and that may be the best option in terms of ordering over there... have fun in switzerland... its such a beautiful country

i dont get into sources whatsoever... you can go to the source section here and im sure you can get plenty of help there bro and that may be the best option in terms of ordering over there... have fun in switzerland... its such a beautiful country

Much appreciated, thanks for all the good content and videos Dylan!

Top Bottom